• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kupo's Pit Videos (two brawl+ vids)

kupo15

Smash Hero
Thanks :D I didn't know what to do until I thought of my cousin who likes the band. So I decided to go with that. I don't really know any other band so he kinda saved the day with that one ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
Basky: Your welcome

Ryazan: Yes it is from one of my latest wolf matches in the most recent set I think. Not sure which.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Kupo your pit is amazing! xD

although im not gonna copy it i am going to examine your playstyle thoroughly and play as closely to it as i possibly can. Copying would be rude! :D

kupo15

Smash Hero
XD Thanks! Feel free to take anything from my game you like, mix it with your style, and make it your own. Thanks for watching ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Very nice! Perhaps sometime you and I can faceoff? For some reason I think you would beat me quickly. It's probably an instinct. However, only time will reveal the truth.

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol maybe. I am trying to retire from wifi because of that day. 90% of the moves that connect online, are power shielded offline which gives me a false sense of security. That is a reason why I got three stocked, three games in a row with a character he basically just picked up, Ike. (I didn't upload those btw XD) That also proves how much of a better player he his.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I never liked Ikes at all. Even though this isnt my Pit against a basic Ike, it's to show you that I wont give down to no Ike at all!
Its my Boozer against an Ike http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7Sd3kSiAqo
That actually happens to be one of the replays I sent you, and you helped me upload it, Kupo.

But for Pit, spacing with arrows would really help, and I would never use Angel Ring against them because of the Fsmash that Ike has. Trust me.
You also taught me about Mirror Shielding against Ikes. Thank you. Perhaps I'll try it against one soon.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Np admiral. I think ART works well against pretty much everyone though.

Uploaded some more matches from yesterday with new people!!!

kupo15

Smash Hero
I realize that I have WAY to much videos. So I am in the process of watching them and getting rid of unneeded ones. Any help with this would be appreciated even if it is just remembering one or two matches that were ok.

I am going to remove all of the old ones for sure. The hardest ones are going to be the SKAG ones since almost all of them are very entertaining IMO lol!

As hard as it is to remove my early pit matches, i think they have to go. Thanks

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sometimes it's best to keep the most Memorial vids with you, such as Epic matches. I mean those that were intense with amazing KOs... like arrow KOs.
We never had a match did we? I'd love to be on the Epic list ^^

kupo15

Smash Hero
I guess, but some of those first ones were quite boring and when I was a spammer pit. Maybe I should have a compilation video of the good parts of the matches and then take them down.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You should do that while I work on my own vid, with your help of course ^^
Besides, the past may be bad sometimes, and without the knowledge that we have today, we'd still be puzzled about what arrow looping was! :laugh:
We are mighty angels now!

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol yea. we have found so many things, now we need to learn to apply them well. Ill try to send your 30 some vids......tomorrow
^_^

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I gotta hand it to you Kupo, those were some pretty good matches today.

lol.
can't pick which on is better.
either
Kupo:stop throwing stuff at me, stupid Olimar.
or
Kupo: stop Grabbing me, stupid Olimar.

btw you don't have to put them here, i'd appreciate if you posted my matches just so I can have some videos. Whenever you get a chance tho.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Thanks!! I will definitely put the matches on whenever I get a chance to review them which should be tonight. Im sure there is at least one (that spike remember :p) but def a couple. Hope to play you soon. ^_^

Hmm, tough choice! Maybe the "Stop throwing sh** at me" lol

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
ugh, i know you're a fine player and you have a reputation to keep but sometimes i wish you had recorded ALL of our matches back then cuz if i had videos online i would be more active as well making combo videos and such :)...and if only you lived closer....maybe i should just buy something to record matches.

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol yea if only we lived closer that would rock. That just means that we will have to play more often this semester than last. Oh and btw, I have seen the light. Wavedashing=awesome!! I guess it took me getting good at wingdashing to appreciate it in melee and actually use it. lol even though I took all of the old matches down, I still have them saved on my cpu. But why would you want the old vids? lol we both were horrible. You should get recording equipment because its only 40$. And I don't mind you throwing together a combo vid of me getting destroyed lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We all wish for a lot. Each vid and/or moment can tell a tale, but I dont want to sound poetic or dramatic so... I prefer great KOs, and arrow KOs are one of the best. I'd love to see other Compilation/combo vids soon.

kupo15

Smash Hero
posted three matches. The first one is similar to my Marth match which was my best. This one is by best.

Another combo vid to come shortly with the many matches I took down. Im sure there will be another combo vid to cut down on the remaining vids that made it past the first cut.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Very nice combo vid I woved the arrow gimping of the gold pits WoI, the diddy death was sweet, when you shot the IC's thats always fun, and that 0 to death on Marth was woot cow too and my bro liked the Snake ****.

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol thanks i guess he hates snake. I really like the one gimp where I canceled his attack with my wings. That has to be something we should learn. It was very effective in that situation

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Who doesn't hate Snake he is the guy who keeps knocking me out of our weekly PnT tournies. But at least he is the one getting first at them.

Wait your saying WoI stops Snakes up B and doesn't give him it back?

Woot kupo at 1000 posts!!!!

kupo15

Smash Hero
yay 1000 posts. My first snipe shot on smashville, I parried skags Fair with my wings. I even put the wings sfx in there for emphasis. ^_^

WoI cant stop snakes up b because there is no hitboxes. I wish there were. Yea I got hit with his Utilt but I was a foot away. I think the hitbox is further out on one side of him than the other. I have played good snakes but not good snake mains. I don't have too much problems with them.

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
dont have too much problems with snake?

rephrase your words kupo. and i think ill say it, snake is my main but i get so bored after a 3 match set that i just use a new character every round, cuz winning all the time gets boring :p.

also i am very mad my patented double fsmash with snake combo is in your video yet my name is nowhere to be found! copyright infringement. lawsuit incoming.

kupo15

Smash Hero
dont have too much problems with snake?

rephrase your words kupo. and i think ill say it, snake is my main but i get so bored after a 3 match set that i just use a new character every round, cuz winning all the time gets boring :p.

also i am very mad my patented double fsmash with snake combo is in your video yet my name is nowhere to be found! copyright infringement. lawsuit incoming.
lol you still have your gamer tag! Im sorry for that, i almost did the same to my sisters pika but that isn't what you want to hear. Don't worry, my next one i do will be my best ever and you will be one of the prime punching bags which means you will get a nice KO for me at the end!!

Like he** you win all the time lol. What about that nice arrow loop to Bair I had today? Just you wait till we are on offline territory but I did win as much as you did. I started calling you out really early and I know mostly what you are going to do. We should play sometime next week. No johns since I will be the one driving 2.5 hours! :laugh: Its about time you picked a main. I didn't know whether or not to go easy on you! :laugh:

istudying: Thanks

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
xD i should really thank u kupo:D because if it wasnt for ur vids i whouldnt be the pit i was right now XD. i was watching every single vid of u before the game came out like months or so. xD well u know:D. Thx

Im entering a big tourney with pit, and i hope ill come far with him :D

Top Bottom