• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 2 Results

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So iKon took 2nd in money?

btw his iPod is mad ghey, he wakes up mad early to watch Youtube and its pissing me off.
THANKS CHEESE FOR INDIRECTLY ****ING WITH MY MORNINGS!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
smh. This is the only competitive fighting game community where trashtalk is frowned upon
Players trash talking players is one thing. Crowd trash talking players is another. People should get their trash talking in while they can, because the spectators won't be allowed to interact with the players, during matches, at MLG.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thrash talking isn't big of a deal

@Apex i had the whole MD/VA rooting against me vs Meep and still ***** him (well he sucked at the time, then ***** me @ viridian lol)

*****Z FROM THE HOOD CAN TAKE THRASH TALK BETTER THAN YOU WHITEBOYS FROM THE SUBURBS BECAUSE WE GET YELLED @ ON THE DAILY AND WE USED TO IT.

Zucco

Smash Master
So iKon took 2nd in money?

btw his iPod is mad ghey, he wakes up mad early to watch Youtube and its pissing me off.
THANKS CHEESE FOR INDIRECTLY ****ING WITH MY MORNINGS!
salty and jealous, a dangerous mix!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I actually give i Kon a ton of props for staying calm enough to bring 3 straight back.

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh word ikon was getting it in?
good ****.
i believe he has some other mm's to settle ;)

Top Bottom