• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
-Requesting Hot Times for this page-

Speaking of SM The Ballad, Vol. 1 is on the iTunes Store right now, but whenever I try to click it it's like "the item you've requested is not available."

This happened with To Anyone, too.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Still, it's Christmas music, so I'll probably listen to it.

justaway12

Smash Master
It's a sub-group for an idol group called After school.
I have a feeling I was the only person who liked that song :( Their wigs were -awful- though.

Seems to similar to their other song "Magic girl" though :S

The blond one, Nana is LOVE <3 She's my favorite member of Orange Caramel and After School.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I didn't really like Magic Girl, but this one's alright.

Both their MVs were soooooo bad lol

After School is really legit though. Lizzy <3

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh lol, super sorry, Miharu, I got confused xP I'm really slow with understanding posts, that's why I normally edit them a million times.

But oh well, at least After school is coming back, though it's probably another sub-group since Bekah isn't there and some other stuff.

T-block

B2B TST
I haaaaaaaaaaaate Orange Caramel.

fhrghghrghfghrgh

i also dislike christmas music in general, but this christmas is still good ^_^

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCjOqBZCWUc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCjOqBZCWUc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Miharu

Smash Hero
This marks the first time I've seen someone besides me use the word "hate" in this thread.

Either that or I'm growing senile.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Somebody embedded Miss You instead of Hot Times. That's OK, I'm just going to request it again on the next page.

The Yayaya video makes me uncomfortable.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hey guys guess what.

For those of you who don't know, I tore skin off my right elbow a month and a half ago in an Ultimate Frisbee incident. I took measures by seeing a doctor and using antibiotics, etc. etc. The healing has been working but for the past two weeks has been practically negligible, so I was referred to another M.D. The M.D. said I need a skin graft since the damage suffered is equivalent of a third-degree burn, where the skin cells are either completely torn away or the regrowing skin is too far away from the wound to heal it, leaving me with a permanent scar even after surgery.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
@Tery - well...****.

@T-block - eh...polkadot shirt chick was cute [not saying the others are/aren't]...but
that as like Kpop's answer to former Disney Teen Stars making music >_>

nooooooooow T-ARA?!?! snaaaaps I don't care how offended some people might be, I was in constant "d'aww" mode XD

justaway12

Smash Master
Ouch Tery, that's sounds painful :S
I'm loving Ma Boo! Reminds me of Time to love. My favorite song out of T-ara's latest album, Yayaya is good too. =)

Apperantly, it's Yuri's birthday in Korea! Happy Birthday Yuri!

Warning, huge Yuri GIFs!

Top Bottom