• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
:3

I have nothing useful to contribute

edit - So, is Itunes really the only place one can get digital stuff? DAMN YOU ANDROID...

Oh how I miss 2009-2010 when finding this stuff online was super easy.

Miharu

Smash Hero
:3

I have nothing useful to contribute

edit - So, is Itunes really the only place one can get digital stuff? DAMN YOU ANDROID...

Oh how I miss 2009-2010 when finding this stuff online was super easy.
private trackers and stuff

google still turns up stuff i believe

Miharu

Smash Hero
most of the stuff on k2nblog is 320, i think they also do some stuff in flac now but their releases are slow and i get mine elsewhere

i mean number9 isn't completely awful, but the "im addict" part completely kills it for me. agreed that 느낌아니까 is better; t-ara always makes their worst song the title track

Ahh, I love solo artists.
dang looking forward to new kwill

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So, as the end of the year approached, I'm preparing my set for the "Best of 2013" piece. I have a preemptive list for now but I'm torn between a Davichi song. "Be Warmed" vs. "Because I Miss You Today"...what do you hyungs think?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol jesus christ yall are still around hey. miharu, tery, <3 shoutouts to my two main boys

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This thread is the only place I really visit nowadays, although Miharu-hyung and I may be the only two originals left. I forget when Karasu-hyung was brought into the fray.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Bui=yusuke=sw96 or something. He's just a spammer in my book.

So what are the youtube channels I should subscribe to in order not to miss new songs? For now I'm subscribed to SMTOWN, LOENENT, coremidas, and the recently created K-POP on YouTube.

Top Bottom