• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

황미영

Smash Champion
THANKS OH HONORABLE MAKNAE!! ;D

I'mma drink so much chocolate milk now. It's not even funny. Chocolate wasted all dai homie. ;DDDD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why drink chocolate milk when you could drink al--

"This post has been removed because Smash World Forums does not condone drinking."

Alcohol isn't all it's hyped up to be anyway.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I keep missing birthdays. Happy late birthday. The holidays are too busy. :urg:

Zombie concept? Okay... so the video is split into different concepts. Is it going to be one long story or separate stories?

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
So I'm sure you who care all saw the 'Diamond' performance by the girls at MBC Gayo Daejun.

What kind of move is that!? I wonder if Taeng still 'bleh' about cute stuff.

And I always get so pumped when listening/watching 'Keep Your Head Down' perfs. I think that's something I definitely have to learn the choreography of.

I've been listening to this for a while now, but I never thought to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h8ob9WjLow

What do you think?:

justaway12

Smash Master
Happy new year from England! \o/

My sister lives in London and was going to see the fireworks but she got lost lol

I saw Diamond, it was AWESOME! So cute <3

I heard Intoxication before, it makes me laugh, I'm not crazy about Xiah's voice too.

justaway12

Smash Master
I think it's because for Intoxication I expected the song to be about something completly different and then when I read the lyrics I giggled alot, maybe it's just me :S
Song is good, but not for me.

Oh wait, that wasn't Xiah's voice :o I just assumed it was the regular version without listening, sorry :o
Who is that singing?

Top Bottom