• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

T-block

B2B TST
ahhhhhh i'm so happy <3

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2bxRvGtIds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2bxRvGtIds?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

aigoo~ hana dul

Miharu

Smash Hero
this song is so happy and upbeat

its contagious

rather stark contrast with what i've been listening to recently

tko112

Smash Lord
yea, thats true, this song just makes my problems go away,

now if you'll excuse me, im gonna watch SBS Heroes w/ IU in a maid outfit

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
My thoughts are that I'm going to stay up to watch the YouTube premiere.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
So I'm about 6 months behind on my Kpop. Has anything good come out since then?

T-block

B2B TST
younha has a song on the pokemon ost =D it's pretty good too

i'm listening to this IU song while i study on repeat - i don't think any song has ever made me so happy before >_<

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
OK, so two nights ago I stayed up late to watch the live press conference for the G-Dragon/TOP album on YouTube.

And then last night the High High music video came out while I wasn't paying attention.

Thoughts?! I like the video but High High is far from my favorite song on the album.

justaway12

Smash Master
I dislike High High, I kinda like the MV but I didn't think it should have been the title track.
I like everything else in the Album though (except Ppeokkigayo), I loveee Jibe Gajima, Oh yeah is alright. <3 Bommie

Top Bottom