• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
she def looks really familiar though...i wanna say someone from wonder girls but i dunno

k i didn't see any votes or anything last page so i went ahead and chose my own song XD Remember to cast votes kids!

one of my fav songs, Remap The Soul (Planet Shiver Remix) by you know who.
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hG9SYBQVulc&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hG9SYBQVulc&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
L nooooooooooooooooooooo

what has Will done to you T_____T

epik high epik high epik high

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I was goin through some mixes of this dj I listen to and noticed he mixed a couple SNSD songs,it was one of those pleasant surprises I've been hearin about.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Lol, the mlg streaming crashed my web browser this whole weekend.

I had to gimp the loading process to be on right now xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
use a different skin next time guys. =p you guys shouldn't even be using revolution in the first place. talk about ick.

Top Bottom