• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
미아 by IU i guess haha

wowww. I haven't heard this song in a long time actually. I forgot how freaking amazing it is. Hard to believe she sang this when she was 15. <3
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSQZHZUti6U&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSQZHZUti6U&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
*goes to check* hmm. You're right.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CalamityofCox

Smash Ace
see kpop is only starting to stop illegal downloads now while other music has been at it for a really long time that's why jpop and cpop dont got no jenpoo nor do i use jenpoo that often cuz it doesnt have random stuff i m looking for.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I think it's Time To Love

I would like that on the next page please

edit: OMFG. TTL 3 (HQ) was suppose to be released this month, BUT I DON'T SEE NOTHING. DGFJOHGFbkGDXHHshfj T-ARAAAAA

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OWAIII AHAHAHAH YESSSS.

I'm totally watching We Got Married again for that couple!!! *squeeee*

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
This sig is awesome.

Mad props Victra <3

Edit: Agreeing with Joey for I Don't Care (Reggae Mix ver.)

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
If I ever make it in time for a vote, I would say C.N.Blue's Sweet Holiday. Is that not the most perfect song for summer you've ever heard?

Haters are indeed hatin'.

Infinity, why is your avatar so epic. And when is SHINee's new album coming out? (Also, is it going to be full or mini?)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm gonna have to go with athena for the next page tbh =p

also, guys, you should use this sig instead. it's a little less...page stretchy. hahaa

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i'm gonna have to go with athena for the next page tbh =p

also, guys, you should use this sig instead. it's a little less...page stretchy. hahaa
****, now I won't be considered first on the sig.

In other news(might be old) SS501's Love Ya is a pretty good song.

Top Bottom