• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
If I ever make it in time for a vote, I would say C.N.Blue's Sweet Holiday. Is that not the most perfect song for summer you've ever heard?

Haters are indeed hatin'.

Infinity, why is your avatar so epic. And when is SHINee's new album coming out? (Also, is it going to be full or mini?)

It's probably going to be a mini album. I smell new songs

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
as for the song that im embedding on this page...it ended up being a 3 way tie between T-ara, CN Blue and 2NE1...so i embedded what Athena wanted cause she wanted CN Blue for a while now =p I hope thats ok with you guys. (it's also the song I wanted and i'm gonna go ahead and abuse my powers)

enjoy ^___^
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOsxelUK0JU&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOsxelUK0JU&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Get@Will

Smash Champion
That's good

now I hope she finds this website and just happens to come into this thread. She'll see your location, and think that I'm a creeper

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Thanks man. I really appreciate that. My avatar is pretty good too.

This song is seriously beast. I think I'll get the boys to cover this song

ThePoet

Smash Journeyman
I see. I have to agree with you on that point. Although I'm having a hard time seeing her in cat ears.
Although it would be madcute.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
EVERYONE. PLEASE SHOW L SOME FAMILY LOVE.

Because that's what we are! We're family. =D We're pretty much the best community on smashboards obv.

Except Will. He's kinda lame.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Lol L, why would you feel outta place man? Just jump in. We want everyone we can possibly have discussing kpop.

L__

Smash Master
-crawls slowly back in-

I met with Miharu over the weekend and had nearly all of the bands I like shut down

then I thought about it and it made sense

-listens to Epik High-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
-crawls slowly back in-

I met with Miharu over the weekend and had nearly all of the bands I like shut down

then I thought about it and it made sense

-listens to Epik High-
hahahahahahahahaha. Awww. Don't worry XD that's just Miharu being Miharu LOOOL. He's like, this thread's critic XD

The rest of us are brainwashed mainstream kpop fanboys =D

L__

Smash Master
so can anyone recommend any good albums/songs/bands?

I don't know very many. I was given a link awhile back ... I think it was like, jenpoo.com, I just don't really want to download mindlessly. :o

edit:

holy crap you people post fast

Top Bottom