• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
HI mota! =D you casted a nominated kinda late =P its ok, i'll count it for this page. Nobody by Wonder Girls?
thats pretty cool how im on there,makes me feel like im officially in the kpop crew.Im not sure who that is in the pic for me but I appreciate it anyway.
Its a member of afterschool since that was the first group you talked about when you joined us =D But i changed it to amber for you =p

I also added Geddan (im so sorry for missing you the first time! XD) and chok cause lol. <3

Anyways Heartbreaker - G Dragon ft Flo Rida

G Dragon, holla at 'em
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-j_U9KBObg&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-j_U9KBObg&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Engel

Smash Journeyman
lol no fany/sica for me? oh well Eunjung is my fave t-ara member o_0

t-ara - I'm really hurt for next page

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whoaaa engel! hellooo

sowwyy. If you still want them i can change it for you =p I just used Eunjung cause I remembered you with that avatar of hers XD

edit: also lol t-ara. inb4 will

Engel

Smash Journeyman
girls who have been in my avatar: jessica, tiffany, ga-in, samus

dunno where you got eunjung from rofl maybe your stalker skills are weakening o_0

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
girls who have been in my avatar: jessica, tiffany, ga-in, samus

dunno where you got eunjung from rofl maybe your stalker skills are weakening o_0
aigoo sorry XD i must be imagining things then ahahaha.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I missed Bonamana crashing everyone's browsers, how sad.

Victra, that sig is epic. Oh, I guess I need a k-pop avatar.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thanks guys =D i'm glad you all like it <3

Its almost time for the next page! what song do you guys want? Please vote for one if theres already a bunch of songs suggested =p

winniexox

Smash Cadet
omg the sig is so cute !

can i get hongki victor?

pleaaase :D <3

edit: nvm i realize that it's alot of work xd

Top Bottom