• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i my me mine.... xD

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0higMn9LO4&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B0higMn9LO4&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Miharu said:
but do i want a ditzy girl that only recognizes mainstream stuff :<
Liking mainstream music does not equal ditzy, judging you.

Second vote for Bonamana. Actually I'm just going to keep voting for that or something by C.N. Blue until one of them wins.

Miharu

Smash Hero
ofc not

but a "ditzy girl" would likely only recognize mainstream music

now that i think about it that makes absolutely no sense

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i my me mine MINDGAMESD me.. very hard

Polysics, a Japanese Punk / Synth band (my favorite band) also has a song called I my me mine

Pretty awesome use of mod powers though, i'm tempted to make something similar. New england smashers tend to love my music :colorful:

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I like some Polysics.

Wait, this is not the right thread for that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah hah. I listened to a decent amount of polysics way back. I remember that song =p

and yeaaah hah. The song is dece.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey guys, what do you guys want for the next page btw >___> its kinda coming up soon

Top Bottom