• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
kangin is looking mad <3 on the pillow imo
I don't understand why you're wearing a hat inside your house
>:U

also tiffany
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5D8aDxCoZ8Q&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5D8aDxCoZ8Q&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Miharu

Smash Hero
oh snap that's a decent idea

but do i want a ditzy girl that only recognizes mainstream stuff :<

but then i guess they'll recognize it either way

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh snap that's a decent idea

but do i want a ditzy girl that only recognizes mainstream stuff :<

but then i guess they'll recognize it either way
yeah man. My boy found his gf in our physics lab when her phone rang and it was fire by 2ne1.

Should go mainstream, you'll catch the attention for more. Then you can see what else she listens to during your conversations. =p Who cares if she's ditzy? As long as she's cute right? XD
i my me mine is my current ringtone but i random ones for each person that phone me a lot.
intense

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yesung mad cute.

man. i wish i could find that one gif when he's about to sing into this mic and the mic shoots air and his mouth is all like :O

xDDD

edit: woah miharu.

Top Bottom