• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
yeah it seems very low-budget and awkward

new mblaq is pretty solid

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Does anyone here follow Seoulbeats? I'm gonna apply for the Writing Team to hopefully get more practice and recognition as a KPop writer. I'm gonna submit samples from my review of Younha's "Run" in my application. Wish me luck hyungs. ><

T-block

B2B TST
....eh =(

i think i overhyped it for myself lol. i don't dislike it, but it's not girls-day-good at first listen.

they look damn good though

edit: seriously minah <3

edit: actually it's pretty good imo - i think the butt wiggling dance is pretty stupid though

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
All I can think of is: sloppy. It's not as bad as "I Got A Boy" bad, but this wasn't that great.

Since my first Girl's Day song was "Expectation", I kinda expected better this time around kekeke.

T-block

B2B TST
All I can think of is: sloppy. It's not as bad as "I Got A Boy" bad, but this wasn't that great.

Since my first Girl's Day song was "Expectation", I kinda expected better this time around kekeke.
i can see why you'd say that, but i wouldn't say sloppy. my only issue is still the one transition where they start going "da la da la da da la da la". i think it's pretty lazy in both the music and the choreography =\

i'm pretty hooked on the high energy of the song now though

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I didn't just mean the song. I liked the high energy of the chorus and high power notes too. But I was referring to everything, including the rapping and outfits. Yura's like see-through dress or whatever at the first rap? Absolutely ridiculous.

Top Bottom