• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Not as impressive as I thought it would be; mainly a lovechild of "Gangnam Style" and "Abracadabra". Although admittedly I think this is goodt so the craze and die down and I can continue to appreciate his music without a million other people. The music video is funny but also pretty inappropriate compared to "Gangnam Style". Too much apparent autotune / buzzing for my tastes. Also is that Ha Donghoon I see?

I'll be more in depth after my review, if I even do one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Don't make it a recurring series? Or don't leave out "Would We Have Changed"? I have so many favorite collabs writing everything for one release is too much, but I assume you were talking about the second one lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There's so much stuff to review in the upcoming weeks, look at this.

Juniel - Pretty Boy
SHINee - Why So Serious
Jay Park - Joah
4minute - What's Your Name
2PM's comeback
Secret's comeback

I'm excited. ...at least once finals are over.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
^this
cpop isn't bad but its almost all recycled early rnb style ballads or kpop ripoffs. not that i mind it, i like ballads lol

or you have jay chou/leehom/etc. 'americanized' styles but im not a big fan of that

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya'll are hella hostile LOL

for me its mainly 2 things

1) stylistically i like korean stuff better, be it pop/rnb/indie stuff whatever
2) the language simply sounds/flows better (both mandarin and catonese sound pretty terrible to me)

and omg i <3 lee seong min

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to disturb peace in this thread. I don't really hate Korean pop. But the problem is that I don't read or speak the language. I apologize for such trouble.

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya but you gotta realize that posting something like "chinese pop > korean pop" in the kpop thread is inflammatory whether you like it or not

im sure you've heard of the saying that its sometimes better to say nothing if you've got nothing good to say

anyhow

carry on

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Using "because I don't understand Korean" as the reason for not liking music is pretty obnoxious.

Maybe you weren't being serious, then I'll direct you to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

Also Miharu-hyung who is that and why is she lying on the ground. That's unsanitary.

Miharu

Smash Hero
clara lee = lee seong min = girl in JOAH

i needta make myself an avatar or somethin

maybe even a sig too who knows

edit - i ****ing did it guys

Top Bottom