• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think T-Block is the only one in this thread without a K-pop avatar.

So I'll help! :D

justaway12

Smash Master
I think T-Block is the only one in this thread without a K-pop avatar.

So I'll help! :D

But I don't have a K-pop avatar =O

Victoria is hotttttt <3 Queen of China tbqh.

Has anyone else noticed that Ambers raps keep getting shorter? =O Not that bad though seeing as SM write awful raps sometimes, but this one sounded good and fun. =O

justaway12

Smash Master
But the thing is, I doubt she'll have a lot of chances =X SM hasn't even let their producers write this song, rather than Amber. She might in the future, but I doubt it's going to be as a title track and might possibly go unrecognised.
It's not even SM, idols in general can't really showcase their full potential in an idol group regardless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MO-s4im2s

I'm liking thissss <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
But the thing is, I doubt she'll have a lot of chances =X SM hasn't even let their producers write this song, rather than Amber. She might in the future, but I doubt it's going to be as a title track and might possibly go unrecognised.
It's not even SM, idols in general can't really showcase their full potential in an idol group regardless.
I know, but I can always hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5pQUSnuOkM

I like Immortal Song 2, and Jonghyun makes me laugh~

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hence why you disappeared. :3

Nice to see you again, though.

I'll be leaving for Hong Kong on the 16th. Dunno how constantly I'll have Internet access. Justaway, keep this place from dying, will you please?

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
2PM and f(x) coming back, summer is so good right now.

That movie... I don't know. I consider myself a pretty patient person, but I don't know if I could sit through that. Maybe it will be better than it looks in the trailer.

Have fun in Hong Kong, Tery. How long will you be there?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
2PM's Hands Up looks legit. I can't wait for Hot Summer's MV.

I'll be out until early August. I'll almost definitely have Internet, so I'll stop by and say hi. But how often is uncertain.

Kishiru, I'll be sure to upload pics to my Facebook, haha.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hence why you disappeared. :3

Nice to see you again, though.

I'll be leaving for Hong Kong on the 16th. Dunno how constantly I'll have Internet access. Justaway, keep this place from dying, will you please?
TERY I GOT YOU.

I may not have a lot to say about kpop, but I can spam the **** out of this place with me talking about melee :088: :088:

justaway12

Smash Master
I feel like KARA's Korean stuff is soo much better. Well, their Title track stuff, I liked the Girls' Talk though, especially SOS and Baby I need you, OMG so good, Baby I need you would've been so much better without the english in the background towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSNKsRcZb9s

OMG AWWWWWW~ <3<3<3

There is a girl called cuca who also does SNSD dances as well as girls from H!P, but this is AWWWW~ too.

justaway12

Smash Master
B...but it's so cute Miharu D'= My heart is breaking here.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/big-...el”-tracks-from-new-digital-single-“nouvelle”

I could have sworn Big Mama disbanded =/ But Oh well, they are love so I'm happy! <3
Stopped listening to the title track half-way through, I don't like ballad and it's extremly boring. But Bye-bye and After is so good <3

Stopped listening to the other song half-way through as well but only because after all this KARA talk I want back and listened to Baby I need you, I'm filled with so much happiness right now, thanks to this song, I don't even know why but I feel so good. <3

@Tery: I'm pretty sure it's a solo song, their album still hasn't released, this is just a treat to fans, kinda like Rainy Days with B2ST.

Top Bottom