• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I played brawl recently I have more fun playing other character than pit :c
I feel like that too sometimes, but then I remember why I play the character and remember how much I like the character and is pretty much the only character I relate to since he's an Angel.

In the end, I guess its whoever you enjoy playing. And I personally enjoy ICs so now I play both, and now I can time people out or grab them to death, lol.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
And idk if this has been explored enough but Pits dthrow/upthrow can help lead into frametraps, and I will personally explore this and abuse it at SKTAR.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just delay your Uair a few frames after a Dthrow. nick them with the last hit. Realise the hit did jack **** XD

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Just curious, have there been any notable Pits in Project M? I've been casually playing it with some friends, but I'd like to see how a good player plays PM with Pit.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

This is still going. I'm so happy that this isn't dead XD.

Hello all! It's been a LONG while since I've visited here. Everything's so new and... New... The new layout's pretty cool, but it's going to take a bit of time to get used to it (that's even if I start coming back here frequently).

So hello all! It's nice to find you guys still talking and stuff!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Its still pretty dead in here. People don't post for days at a time. Maybe it will pick back up over the summer. Also, does anyone still go to tournies and go mostly pit? I kinda lost my drive and I know I was one of the few doing anything in my respective region. Recent events in my life gives me the will to grow better as a person overall. Not sure how much I will try to improve in brawl, but I'd like to hope so.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wow. I feel so proud i got to witness and be the the og of one of the good ol' death of the pitboards

#aj
#tara
#abe
#gerrad

k. Back to death pitboards. :p

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
LOL, tbh, I think the Pit boards died cuz of the new layout. I still don't like it, even after trying to get used to it. I think a lot of the SWF died cuz of the new layout. I'm still all Pit in tournament atm. I've been dabbling with the thought of ICs for MK and whatnot, but even then Pit is my main go to guy. I get around 4th or so when some of the PR is in attendance, but I'm ranked #10 on GA/AL PR which is where I should be at anyway.

I'm also getting into Yugioh now, and I'm playing fairies, lol. I think I'm going to main deck Herald + Agents if any of you know what that means, haha.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's not a particularly hard layout to get used to. It's a little annoying that it takes significantly longer to load up than the old layout, But that's just because I have fisher price internet.

Also, A pit main using fairies. Because that's even remotely surprising :B

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Confirmed for Pit in smash 4
Pit looks good in that game already with the new shield that covers BOTH sides, and that uppercut thing. It might be his side-b or dash attack. Looks more like a side-b since it's a little laggy & like Captain Falcon's side-b.

Villager & Wii-Fit Trainer are so troll! I'm sure there will be a lot of bragging/fights when you win with one of them, lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, that thing definetely replaced angel ring (thank god lol)

And villager is my main untill i see ganon, for sure

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
does the pit boards still exist?
Yeah Pit boards have kinda been over with sadly. I still play this character, and will till the end of Brawl. I still think he's not so bad vs top tiers like I thought, especially vs MK. I feel if I am a better player than the MK, I can outsmart him and win because of the factors of human error. Otherwise if this were a perfect play game, then NO other character would be able to beat MK. I'm still kinda bad at the matchup though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Any Pits going to Apex. I'm almost confirmed. Gonna be training really hard this month like Zero. Gl to all and get ready to get wrecked by a Pit!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i'm done with smash till smash 4 :p

we recently had a fest with all of florida ~15 min drive from me...

and instead of going....

i went back to sleep.

yup.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
People still post here. ...Kind of. Oh my.

So yeah, Pit is super fast and more fun to use in Project:M and I'm playing that game instead. I hope Smash4 will be good though. I can only pray.

Top Bottom