• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yea lol. I've played dehf and BC.

And DJ Jack quite a bit but he's only been OoS once but he's def up there in falcos.

oh

and kismet

Coffee™

I need it....
Just focusing hard on school, I still play Brawl casually, but i'll never be 'serious' about this game or any other game ever again.
Yeah I feel ya. I'll probably play the next game for the wiiU seriously and see how that goes at least for a bit. Ain't nothing but a hobby now lol.

Hahaha ik raven. You've told me b4. That was the joke :p
Really? My memory is so horrible lol.

I hate dittos, the only one I find enjoyable is metaknight dittos in terms of playing.
Yea MK dittos are always fun"ish".

Lol it only has such a bad stigma cuz ppl are bad and still can't sdi/tech the cg spike.

It's a very fun mu that takes very strong micro-spacing and knowledge of ur punishment options.
I actually kinda like Falco dittos too. They're not that bad once you get past CG percents.

I think we played a few Falco dittos when we first met. And some Falco vs Pit.

Tesh

Smash Hero
favourite ditto to watch: Ice climbers

Ditto's that are dumb: Everything else

Seriously, Hate ditto's so much
ICs dittos are only good in comparison to ICs vs anything else because they just bore everything to death.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
pit ditto's are enjoyable because im basically the inferior pit when i play the others (namely because i dont use him lol) so i have nothing to lose whatsoever

Coffee™

I need it....
Feel like I'm the only one who likes pit dittos. I am the master after all.
I would destroy you....

:reverse:

but srsly...pit dittos aren't that bad. They're actually fairly entertaining to watch because Pit can't camp well against himself so they're generally pretty aggressive games unless someone is just trying to be a dumb ****...

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Only Pit ditto I played where the other Pit was intensively camping me was Admiral Pit, go figure. He would stay on the ledge the whole time and the only was I would lose is if I went after him then he would brag as if it took skill. When I held my ground on stage I outplayed him every time and he would just say I was cheating or stealing his tricks or whatever lol.

But bring it on R@yvn, you're a Pit out of your time. You can't defeat me...*smirk*

Coffee™

I need it....
Only Pit ditto I played where the other Pit was intensively camping me was Admiral Pit, go figure. He would stay on the ledge the whole time and the only was I would lose is if I went after him then he would brag as if it took skill. When I held my ground on stage I outplayed him every time and he would just say I was cheating or stealing his tricks or whatever lol.
Get better at getting him off the ledge. It's not really that hard if you're patient and look at his ledge patterns. Every Pit player has them.

But bring it on R@yvn, you're a Pit out of your time. You can't defeat me...*smirk*
Lol I haven't forgotten anything and probably know more about the character than any other player on this board. Might be rusty lol but I'm down to destroy you whenever ;)

Top Bottom