• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You didn't forget me, right Fyre? D:

I need to think of something else. But anyways, tomorrow night, I'm thinking about having a good meal, but I can't decide.
Should I:

-Request the 48-pack Fisherboy fish sticks?
-Grill homemade burgers (after requesting the bread and meat)
-Spaghetti-O's

I'm leaning towards burgers though. I could eat approximately 6 a day (well, 6 the first day).

MVD

Smash Master
You didn't forget me, right Fyre? D:

I need to think of something else. But anyways, tomorrow night, I'm thinking about having a good meal, but I can't decide.
Should I:

-Request the 48-pack Fisherboy fish sticks?
-Grill homemade burgers (after requesting the bread and meat)
-Spaghetti-O's

I'm leaning towards burgers though. I could eat approximately 6 a day (well, 6 the first day).
People do tend to forget ppl they don't visibly see

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ignoring troll comment, and moving on (unfortunately, being nice gets the same result as being mean to me).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know what happened the last time something like that happened; it became a disaster, and I didn't like it. I'm trying to be nice now, so please don't do it again.

MVD

Smash Master
You know what happened the last time something like that happened; it became a disaster, and I didn't like it. I'm trying to be nice now, so please don't do it again.
Or I just will do it again and you can just stop being dumb

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
The indirect comment is pretty funny. As if we were in a time where our business communicating with people was restricted to the ones who live near us lol. Just defending my Pit bro is all. Enough stirring the pot Jesse, you do know what you're doing makes you look like a ******* right? :)

MVD

Smash Master
The indirect comment is pretty funny. As if we were in a time where our business communicating with people was restricted to the ones who live near us lol. Just defending my Pit bro is all. Enough stirring the pot Jesse, you do know what you're doing makes you look like a ******* right? :)
And what you're doing makes you look like a ***** ***** whose like sucks so much that he has to **** with others to validate your own ****ty self, don't call me Jesse like you know me either

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
actually the whole girls thing with AP is kinda creepy and always has been. i don't care if this is a provocative statement, it's true. not that it matters on a swf forum, but still it's the principle of it.

just here to add a little kick to the convo then dip like usual

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yesh and admiral pit you should have had spaghetti-OS like meeeeee but I see I see you wanna just be a poop cuz you don't like me anymore ;-;

You don't even call me loli-Chan /cries

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You told me not to call you that, remember? So I'm respecting your wish. -_-
And I said my meal will be coming later today, of choice. I'm tempted to grill burgers.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Almost all is just your basic "oven" or "stove" stuff, from Mac n Cheese, ravioli, soup, Fish Sticks, just basic stuff. However, grilling burgers was the latest thing for me. It's one of those grills you plug up and all, not the outdoor ones. In due time, I'll be getting better at this stuff.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Almost all is just your basic "oven" or "stove" stuff, from Mac n Cheese, ravioli, soup, Fish Sticks, just basic stuff. However, grilling burgers was the latest thing for me. It's one of those grills you plug up and all, not the outdoor ones. In due time, I'll be getting better at this stuff.
You better become amazing at it!!!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I do plan on grilling today. Besides, I do love putting cinnamon on some of my stuff.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's also fun since you can make what you want without asking to cook it. I do want to learn how to make Spaghetti soon, but I'm not really at that level yet, but at least I can make some homemade burgers.

In other news, Snap into a Slim Jim! :(

Top Bottom