• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That'd be one of my dreams as a reward. Cupid talk gets our backs shot with love arrows!

MVD

Smash Master
at least ur not the snake boards, we talk about f tilt all day and by we I mean everyone who isnt MVD

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
He's over your house like all the time Tara, you don't count. :glare:

You've probably met koolaid already. Krys probably aint going, same with maharba and kuro and rayvn and katana and xcal and admiral wifi

MVD

Smash Master
kuro is going iirc, rayvn and I met many times, never met koolaid, ive met krys, so guess just Luckyboiii

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sometimes I feel jealous. D: I wanna meet some of the angels, but again, I can't...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know I can't and I said the reasons why a hundred times ;(
It's just a curse I gotta live with.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Forcing me to do something doesn't really help my case, and this convo sucks. I want Fyre back!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm going. Everything is done. Paid for. Guaranteed. Idk whether i'm more hyped for all brawl or singles :troll:

Maharba is still unsure afaik. Which means i might end up not being able to team v.v

Blubo is going.

One of the other euro pits as well. Snopy or yass....i forget.

Fyre ofc.

Ptzr iirc.

Luckay.

Krystedez wants to. Just not sure if he will be able to.

Koolaid afaik is going.

Earth i'm pretty sure is going as well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I honestly haven't changed stage-wise... I still keep my secrets under Brinstar, where SV is natural and such. I never worked on stages much now.

xephyr417

Smash Rookie
i wanna go to APEX so bad... this is the first year i'd be able to and the first year i feel like i wouldnt get completely destroyed... *sigh*

anyone wanna play some? i dont have class til like... 3 :[

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pretty quick, so is her jab. Dash attack is punishable and her side b is easy to ps if you stay focused. Just don't get caught in her dsmash shenanigans and the mu isn't much of a problem.

Top Bottom