• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Shaky a noob and know not what he speaks of. Pit doesn't lose to Ness -_- <3 Shaky.
Then teach me xD Im finally out of high school and yesterday I played shaky i took two stocks off and was doing pretty well but I need much to learn soooo let me go over your place xD I know im getting seibrik practice sometime soon but i need you tooo <3

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I think my pit leveled up... snakes can't stay on the stage/ complains on pit is too fast to keep up.

I dribble diddy's bananas with aerial attacks keeping out of range that, that semi difficult diddy that became cupcake. That that tha...... bla!

You guys are dead? T_T I'm getting quite lonely here.
Nice! My Pit still has some trouble with Diddies lol. Snakes aren't that tough as long as my arrows inturrupt their nading.

I don't know if I have Ness problems because I rarely play them :(. But Pikas and Falco's don't seem bad anymore.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
What ness is hard? I always bullied that kid with ftilt. But... that was when brawl first came out.

I wish I was more into the tournament scene. Those MLG videos, watched them all night.

The girl in the background of ally's videos, his girlfriend. OMG I would've lost too, so much.. um pressure.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
What ness is hard? I always bullied that kid with ftilt. But... that was when brawl first came out.

I wish I was more into the tournament scene. Those MLG videos, watched them all night.

The girl in the background of ally's videos, his girlfriend. OMG I would've lost too, so much.. um pressure.
did you hear me in the background? xD u can hear me too im the other girl with the slightly deeper than allys gf voice xD i was the one going you got this justin be safe xD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Why did everyone think Ally's girlfriend was annoying? She's was too funny. lol, I wish I had someone to cheer for me like she did for him.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD we werent competing on who would cheer more xD we sat next to each othr and talked a bit about the matches lmfao we also cheered her being louder since i was getting ovr a cold and had a horrible sore throat i loved her tho she was awesome :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
thanks about the drawing xD I dunno if the guy was ugly I dont judge the way people look much =/ they all look different and lol wat? is that ur interpretation of allys gf to justin? Justin didnt mind her at all xD he told her while she yelled ill boo and when she boos ill yell xD it was quite funny

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Suyon...you were there? O_O did you have to play Yo ? If so then I saw you :3 and......his gf didnt bug me much xD in dbls when ally and m2k had to play nick and shaky in the beginning we tried to both do the screaming thing but we both kind of stopped and started talking lol I asked her if she knew it bugged people and she was like it doesnt bug ally but oh yeah it annoys everyone else xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I was talking during that match too xD but I only saw it cuz i was watching MVD vs. I think Jash or sassy i forget which one xD

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah that was me. I dunno who you guys were though. Jeeze so many people I could have met but wasn't aware....who are you people?!
I will never succumb to pittos.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Nope. I didn't really see him except for 5 seconds?. Heck I didn't know 80% of the players there. I just walked aimlessly in circles tired.
I should talk to people more....I'm so unsocial.
I wish my buds took a picture of my game face or **** face in that set. I have so much trouble with pit dittos =\
I don't remember yelling yeah....i was probably pumped or something i dunno.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Nope. I didn't really see him except for 5 seconds?. Heck I didn't know 80% of the players there. I just walked aimlessly in circles tired.
I should talk to people more....I'm so unsocial.
I wish my buds took a picture of my game face or **** face in that set. I have so much trouble with pit dittos =\
I don't remember yelling yeah....i was probably pumped or something i dunno.
xD u didnt rlly scream yeah BUT you did stomp ur feet as if u were thinking **** yeah i **** on ur face! xD and i wore a dress on saturday =/

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Im not a stalker.....well...not completely >_> xD I didnt see EVERYONE there lmfao but its k man cuz im gonna go to mlg raleigh or w.e. :D

Top Bottom