• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Did any of you guys go to MLG orlando? =/ I went but the only Pit i met was CraziCuban...i believe he said it was spelled :D well either way if you guys go to MLG columbus I hope I see you guys there ^_^ I didnt enter this MLG =[ cuz Nick didnt know he could register me at the door apparently O_O until it was too late buuut next MLG im entering :D sooo hope to see you all there...if u go ^_^

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
Did any of you guys go to MLG orlando? =/ I went but the only Pit i met was CraziCuban...i believe he said it was spelled :D well either way if you guys go to MLG columbus I hope I see you guys there ^_^ I didnt enter this MLG =[ cuz Nick didnt know he could register me at the door apparently O_O until it was too late buuut next MLG im entering :D sooo hope to see you all there...if u go ^_^
Ah, I was wondering if anyone went. Didn't notice any names from the brackets, though. I'll be at Columbus. :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Everything about you nick.riddles girlfriend makes me remember something from long ago. "there are no girls on the internet, if they say they're a girl, they're a boy, if they say they're a woman they're a boy, if they say they're a 14 year old girl, they're a cop"

Anywayss, How are the pits doing todayy?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD im a 17 yr old girl O_O its been proven :D and my pit is slowly getting bttr like my hands are doing what i want them to do ^_^ im still afraid of fighting MKs that are good tho =[

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh xDDD Ive never played online ^_^ I dont mind trying tho but id have to fix the internet thing :) oh wait i know on one of these days ill just use esams wii at his place since he plays online a bunch and im over there a lot anyway ^_^ just let me know what day and sorry if I suck xD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Oh xDDD Ive never played online ^_^ I dont mind trying tho but id have to fix the internet thing :) oh wait i know on one of these days ill just use esams wii at his place since he plays online a bunch and im over there a lot anyway ^_^ just let me know what day and sorry if I suck xD
haha sure thing, Ahahah I love ESAM, he used to play a mean samus if I remember correctly

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hahaha well itll prove that at least I exist on the internet and i am clearly female ....not sure about the rest of them tho xD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
My Pit is getting worse. I have trouble playing pro-actively & predicting. MK is frustrating, but I'm slowly getting better at the matchup. Can anyone give me some advice?

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
I can't second any other character because they seem to get gimped harder than pit...
Haha yeah. Am i the only one that's REALLY bad at switching characters? Like if I try to go straight from Pit to anyone else, I try to play that character like Pit and think I have extra jumps.. lmao. It's pretty sad.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Haha yeah. Am i the only one that's REALLY bad at switching characters? Like if I try to go straight from Pit to anyone else, I try to play that character like Pit and think I have extra jumps.. lmao. It's pretty sad.
i dont do that too often but it happens xD and sorry gadiel id help against the MK mu but...im rlly bad against MK =[

Esca

Smash Champion
My Pit is getting worse. I have trouble playing pro-actively & predicting. MK is frustrating, but I'm slowly getting better at the matchup. Can anyone give me some advice?
There's your first problem. I can't stress enough on how important it is that you don't be proactive in this game. You need to play REACTIVE. Just slow down some, wait just a little bit longer, and react a tiny bit better and you'll get it.

nice hahah but yeah i cant wait for mlg columbus :3 its going to be amazing :D i was debating on going in my maid outfit that im working on :D http://lolilovesrain.deviantart.com/art/Finished-skirt-159154900 thats the skirt part to it ^_^ i think i put my picture on my dA account too xD so u can all see who i am O_O
I'll see you there. :)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Nice xD well i have apparently on one pic of me on dA sooo xD i dunno add me on skype or aim btw guys :D its LoliLovesRain for both accounts :D and i can send pics of who i am or go on cam i will let u guys see the face of a woman on the internets xD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Nice xD well i have apparently on one pic of me on dA sooo xD i dunno add me on skype or aim btw guys :D its LoliLovesRain for both accounts :D and i can send pics of who i am or go on cam i will let u guys see the face of a woman on the internets xD
lol. cool story bro.

stealthgun

Smash Cadet
I've tested this also because I seem to hit them a lot during a fight with f-smash when it appears they have their shield up but when I asked them to just hold their shield to see if it would do it in a controlled environment, it wouldn't. so i can only assume that they drop it just before i hit them.

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
I've tested this also because I seem to hit them a lot during a fight with f-smash when it appears they have their shield up but when I asked them to just hold their shield to see if it would do it in a controlled environment, it wouldn't. so i can only assume that they drop it just before i hit them.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they just release their shield a little too early and get hit by the last part.

Top Bottom