• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Yoshies are weird, but all in their own unique way. Bwett (name search bait) is the definition of a tourist, Burntsocks is jewish weird, and Poltergust (name search bait) doesn't shower

Falcos are black

Pits are pedos

Foxes and wolves are rivals

Lucarios are furries

That's all I can think of right now. Praxis' old blog on AIB summed them up pretty well

Always the Pit mains?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im going to WHOBO since im moving to texas in the same city it is being held at in 6hrs (thats when i board my plane. im down to MM peeps and rep pit.

side note:
pits are not pedos. pit mains are those guys who are hella nerd when it comes to brawl but still do good at life as opposed to just being nerds >.< :p :p :p

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pit mains are the guys who look like they don't play brawl, but do and kick *** :D.

Brawl is the nerdiest thing I do and my friends tease me about it lol -_-

Esca

Smash Champion
im going to WHOBO since im moving to texas in the same city it is being held at in 6hrs (thats when i board my plane. im down to MM peeps and rep pit.

side note:
pits are not pedos. pit mains are those guys who are hella nerd when it comes to brawl but still do good at life as opposed to just being nerds >.< :p :p :p
Pit ditto MM. NEVER LOST ONE! How much?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
G&W is a pain, but doable. You really have to be patient in the matchup. Has any Pit been experimenting w/ Pit's WOI game lately? It really is making my spacing a beast!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
side note:
I think this is true; I attend school, and do well in my CS courses enough that I can justify playing brawl. Being a Wario/Pit main, I think wario mains have lots of secrets and are generally very cool but in addition have crazy personality changes like I do.

So I'm sorta crazy/cool/nice and only nerdy when I'm on brawl.

oh wait CS course... computers... ner-FUUUUUUUUU!!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
G&W is a pain, but doable. You really have to be patient in the matchup. Has any Pit been experimenting w/ Pit's WOI game lately? It really is making my spacing a beast!
If you're talking about wingdashing, then yes I implement that into my game whenever I can. I used to use woi in the air and I still think it can improve our aerial spacing tremendously as we have great mobility in it, but the only thing is we can only attack out of it and it makes us desperate to return to the ground because if we get knocked offstage that costs us a stock. It seems a little too risky am I right? It's also a good mindgame when returning to the ground like fox's shine stalling, but I'm sure everyone knew that already.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
If you're talking about wingdashing, then yes I implement that into my game whenever I can. I used to use woi in the air and I still think it can improve our aerial spacing tremendously as we have great mobility in it, but the only thing is we can only attack out of it and it makes us desperate to return to the ground because if we get knocked offstage that costs us a stock. It seems a little too risky am I right? It's also a good mindgame when returning to the ground like fox's shine stalling, but I'm sure everyone knew that already.
I mean every trick related to WOI. Like the classic Sagemoon wing lunges, along with the ground level arieals, etc.

Try adding every trick into your next game.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I doubt wing lunges work anymore, they're so obvious. I'll throw out some random woi gimmicks whenever I friendly with some of the guys in my region next week though and see how well it goes.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I have to take a computer science course too! I'm learning matlab and its painful >_o

Do you study computer science Krys?

Yea Nitrix, I'm actually a CS student at Purdue.

Is MATLAB giving you trouble too? I had issues with it at first, but the book that we're using for lessons and exercises seems to explain things well enough. I just had problems originally with actually starting it up (stupid remote access limitations)...

I'm using MATLAB for Linear Algebra, actually lol. Math requirements for CS is a doozy.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Yea Nitrix, I'm actually a CS student at Purdue.

Is MATLAB giving you trouble too? I had issues with it at first, but the book that we're using for lessons and exercises seems to explain things well enough. I just had problems originally with actually starting it up (stupid remote access limitations)...

I'm using MATLAB for Linear Algebra, actually lol. Math requirements for CS is a doozy.

Matlab is giving me alot of trouble lol. This is mostly because my teacher is extremely german, to the point where his english is barely recognizable :urg:. My course is also moving crazy fast so nobody really knows whats going on lol.

I'm in chemical engineering at western, so I usually take tons of math/physics courses. Not programming :scared:

I think I actually might have a computer science midterm this wednesday. Better start studying lol

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
k. i accept everyone's challenege for the MM and pit dittos (which i actually love lol). so does anyone know how to find brawlers in your area besides the power rank list lol?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
MATLAB is pretty tough if you don't have programming experience. If you have a book with exercises in matlab, read it and read it good.

My teacher is asian and incredibly hard to understand and does not know how Matlab works either XD! So I hear ya.

But good luck on your programming course, if you have questions hollar I might be in the same boat as you who knows XD

Wingless

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD I HATE CS! My brain doesn't think that way...
Of course, I'm just in high school, so at least I got that out of the way as things I WILL NEVER TRY TO MAJOR in. D :

Mystic: Uhm....go to the social thread thingy in Regional Zones?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Dear God, that's freaking terrible. I'll be praying for him, I'm assuming he's in critical condition but not fatally wounded if they're already expecting him to come out Thursday... but wow still that long... I can only hope he has a swift recovery...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
.... Wow. Man, I hope he's okay. Now I don;t wanna seem like a ****, But I won a tourney today with Pit. GF was Pit vs MK and I 3-0'd the guy

Top Bottom