• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ok, so apparently Lylat and Castle Seige can be good stages to CP MK on. Maybe we need to try these stages more Pits?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Why, he is about to be banned in unity lol. Castle siege is definitely not good, second transformation walk offs are bad. Can't even fly under the stage either. Lylat is okay, but honestly just outplay them on neutrals.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
"Jack and Jill went up the hill so he could lick her candy, but Jack got a shock and a mouth full of **** 'cause Jills real name is Randy."

Lol facebook says the darndest things.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Why, he is about to be banned in unity lol. Castle siege is definitely not good, second transformation walk offs are bad. Can't even fly under the stage either. Lylat is okay, but honestly just outplay them on neutrals.
Actually, Pit is kinda screwed because if you win first match on BF or FD then you can't go there anymore. If you...nvm no worries, lol. Also, I'm sure that there will be some tournaments with MK legal, and also there's still Apex which I'm seriously considering to go to.

Also Admiral Pit--I commend you for making that high in ladder, lol--you do an amazing job, that's mad hard to do w/ Pit, lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Unfortunately I cannot respect Koolaid, considering he's been using top tiers (I've been hearing bout Snake and Wario, and I know he's used MK in the past, correct me if I'm wrong), that and his ego sickens me greatly. I wish to see more pure Pit, or somewhere around the lines of repping Pit a tad more.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well it ain't just him that annoys me; it's much of NE or w/e region he's in with such huge egos, as if all the Snakes and Falcos over there weren't bad enough. I just can't respect him, and that's just me. Besides, I've been seeing that he's been using Snake and/or Wario on that ladder, making me look like a fool in a way, while I'm busting my wings off using Pit only.

In other randomness, I've been bored lately and have been doing basic brawls. I wonder if I can find someone who can record so I can upload em randomly, and start a random series that I'm currently calling "Basic Brawl Adventures" D: Random stuff is random, I know.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
As if people haven't done it with just Pit before lol Koolaid, me, krystedez
Oh my bad, is that how you got ur clear tag? What place did you get in ladder? Also what I was talking about was top 10 overall in the final ladder b4 playoffs. I know Krystedez got his from Wario back in 09 I believe, and idk much about Koolaid's placings in ladder. Not that this all really matter though, it's ladder, but still fun to talk about.

Haven, ADN, Sagemoon, and Smashragde had some really high placings too.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey hey come on lets not trash talk koolaid and the rest of east coast. i've actually met a lot of east coast people who use high tiers and you know what? they are all really great people in real life. logic, adhd, shugo, my boy vinnie, hell when you are just hanging with M2K outside of tournaments he is actually a really nice guy too albeit kinda shy. all of these people and others are all really cool in person and im happy i've met them and all of the others that i met.

so please don't trash talk my bros like that just because they use high/top tiers. they're cool people.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
First impressions are everything, they say. And to me, losing is a sin, a sin that I relive time and time again. However you at it, this is just me thinking of it, and my opinion shouldn't matter much anyways. I keep the grudges, and prefer if he is not mentioned.

I am going through a new teaching for battle, at least I think it is, but it is to be considered abusive to the failures during this teaching. Think of it as an evil warlord hurting his minions for failing their missions.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
As if people haven't done it with just Pit before lol Koolaid, me, krystedez
AP is the first pit I think to make top 8. Like me, I was the first wario to make top 5. I got my Pit to top 20 I think, then it went down.

First impressions are everything, they say. And to me, losing is a sin, a sin that I relive time and time again.

I am going through a new teaching for battle, at least I think it is, but it is to be considered abusive to the failures during this teaching. Think of it as an evil warlord hurting his minions for failing their missions.
o_o... Boy you're scaring me.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
First impressions are everything, they say. And to me, losing is a sin, a sin that I relive time and time again. However you at it, this is just me thinking of it, and my opinion shouldn't matter much anyways. I keep the grudges, and prefer if he is not mentioned.

I don't understand? Have you made a new tactic w/ Pit or reached a new level or something?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not at all. Let's just say me losing gets me punished, like a child being spanked for doing something bad. Like I said, I want to break my 3rd limit. I want to figure out what I must do to get there. I suppose me doing tons of research and such isnt really working today.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Not at all. Let's just say me losing gets me punished, like a child being spanked for doing something bad. Like I said, I want to break my 3rd limit. I want to figure out what I must do to get there. I suppose me doing tons of research and such isnt really working today.
Ok, if you break past your 3rd limit, how good do you think you'll be? Like will you be able to beat the top of ladder like MegaFox, and the MKs?

Also, you'll get there, and research and knowing stuff will help. I remember a TKD blog about improving, you should check it out on his blogs on aib. He said every little bit counts, and it's harder to show improvement and skill in this game so having smaller advantages add up...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That decision is on me. I hate Foxes in general, and without my Brinstar, I wouldn't have much, and since Brinstar is gone.... yea.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
That decision is on me. I hate Foxes in general, and without my Brinstar, I wouldn't have much, and since Brinstar is gone.... yea.
Well it's not good to be a one-trick phony. Lylat is a good stage, I beat a good Snake there yesterday, and I remember taking Tearbear last stock there vs his Snake. Lylat, Delphino, Halberd...work on those stages.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Brinstar was one of the best Pit places (don't count MK existing) to take on many of his tougher MUs, including ICs, Falco, Diddy, Kirby, Peach, and probably another I've forgotten. It was also what helped me beat Kain that one time, but without it, I failed. Since it's banned, I have my doubts bout Halberd (pointing at Snake and Fox), and Delfino is just a sub for MK, so I'm losing my mojo, or need to figure a new plan out.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Collaborative thinking is what it's called on my part. It isn't doing much yet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Already have plans for it, with a Peachy Peach. What do you have in mind? And no, screw MK, dont need him and he's being banned, so um, yay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's because Pit doesn't really stop the spiking momentum (poor Up-B of his) , and for some reason can't respond quickly from spikes compared to other characters, as if he can't cancel meteors, or maybe I'm thinking of something else. If only he could recover from them well just like ROB can...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol, its hilarious how exploitable Pit is offstage. You would think an angel wouldn't be so awkward in the air. I guess they were going for the "slow and graceful" feel like they did with Lucario.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well remember Pit is an angel who can't originally fly like other angels can, so I guess that's part of it. I'm glad he doesn't have one of the worst recoveries ever.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Fun wifi matches today, Krys. They were pretty informative for me, since I'll take all the new technology I can get. Lol. I wish I'd had been able to hit up Luckay or AP before, but I guess neither of them had the time. Hope our conversation about peach helped you visualize a bit. I am a lot more of a passive aggressive Pit and we talked about why, so if I helped you in any way I'm glad.

MVD

Smash Master
AP you take this game sooo seriously omg x.x relax have fun play offline go to apex

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well you given me another reason to hate EC. Congrats. I could be tempted to leave for another character since I'm not appreciated.

Top Bottom