• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You make me want to have some friendlies against you, not only because I want to practice the MU more, but I did want to look for a ZSS partner for various reasons, though it's hard to find a ZSS that could go well with my varying style, always liked the fancy ones, or tricky ones.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ap your so straight and narrow with your pit. you have good tech skill but you dont get too fancy. thats what i like about it. we'll peobably frienly again when im not busy with school

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I used to be more fancier than I am now-a-days, but it didn't really cut it, so now I prefer to do it at a minimum amount. Never know what kind of random crazy combos (if people don't stereotype with "brawl has no combos") or highlights I could perform. The pleasure's mine for when you're ready to play again, and eventually have those matches up.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hey @ least some Pits are making it to GFs even if it's @ an Anime con, ha--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU35zN01FOo

For Admiral Pit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwuvUUmiLS8&feature=related
That's a pretty good Pit/ZSS combo, kinda shows their potential.

Also, @ Krys--bro I just saw what you put down, and my goodness, bro you seem to not understand the mission of Jesus @ all! Check out Matthew 28:16-20, and rethink what you just said. It's not about being conservative, Jesus was radical in every way! He healed, preached, taught, and was mad persecuted! The point of being a disciple of jesus is to not just "wing it" and walk alone, but you need your brothers and sisters in Christ to encourage you--Hebrews 10:25, and you especially need to have a close relationship w/ God. The latter of course is harder and takes time and is a process that every real Christian is striving toward.

Also, Jesus wants us to make other disciples, and the task is not supposed to be an easy one. You WILL be persecuted just like I'm being on here. People don't like the message of Jesus because it requires them to look into their own life and their actions, but Jesus is the ultimate judge so whatever I say is to only help them to see him clearer and hopefully to make the decision to make him lord of their life like I and thousands of people have done even before our time.

Matthew 5:11
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Romans 12:14
"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

I love all of you, and that's why I'm telling you this--please please if anyone wants to talk more hit me up on my fb(Gerrad Walker) or text/call me--937-694-3558

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Gadiel,

I took part in that discussion earlier in order to support the fact that we have a right to express our relationship with God and Jesus Christ as much as the next person has the right to talk about whatever it is they want in a social thread.

If you have something to say or disagree about what I've said specifically, at least quote what I said so I can understand where you're coming from Gadiel, please. You seem to have misread or misinterpreted something, because I surely did not mean to sound like I'm being conservative about my relationship with Him. I apologize for that, because that's my lack of good communication.

In the mean time IRL, I AM looking actively for other brothers and sisters in Christ while I'm going to college. I hope I can find a church, because I miss it (from home...)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm kinda depressed because I didn't do as well on AIB playoffs like I had hoped. If that annoying FOW didn't rely on MK, but he used em from the start, and I'm not convinced that he still mains Ness anyways. I mean I think I did better this season than last season (back when I had a joy-stick-defective controller), but I had more potential, to me, but whatever. This game would be fun without MK. It really would be. It really just doesn't make it right for me to work like 5x as hard as a MK does just to get far, and I even put myself to risk at Brinstar, since I can't trust FD now.

After all my hard work, I just feel that I don't really have what it takes anymore. I'm sorry for letting you guys down... and me for letting myself down.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude. i will teach you the way to beating metaknight. it is my best played MU next to falco (my specialty). when i can get some videos uploaded, you will learn that it requires levels of gay that most metaknights won't even achieve.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks for the vid, Gadiel. Now to find the right ZSS that would team with me, and I mean one of those who play quite well, can take on Oli and maybe G&W (because i despise fighting both of em), and help practice some team combos if we have any. Plus, I like the pairing, just like Peach/Pit (technically my best and fave team was with a Peach main), but don't judge me!

I appreciate you volunteering, Mystic, and hope to get some practice, even on Brinstar, since I'm still working on being very skill there, even if it is against MKs, who still should be banned imo.

You're pretty much right, Krystedez in the most cases, and it's especially the randoms who I don't know that irritate me, as well as those who are usually just all-talk, but I don't want to get into that.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Thanks for the vid, Gadiel. Now to find the right ZSS that would team with me, and I mean one of those who play quite well, can take on Oli and maybe G&W (because i despise fighting both of em), and help practice some team combos if we have any. Plus, I like the pairing, just like Peach/Pit (technically my best and fave team was with a Peach main), but don't judge me!

I appreciate you volunteering, Mystic, and hope to get some practice, even on Brinstar, since I'm still working on being very skill there, even if it is against MKs, who still should be banned imo.

You're pretty much right, Krystedez in the most cases, and it's especially the randoms who I don't know that irritate me, as well as those who are usually just all-talk, but I don't want to get into that.
Dude, bro--your Pit is amazing! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are definitely the best Pit on Aib, and probably a really good player if you ever go offline to attend a tournament!

Also, you got to love the people who mess w/ you!

Matthew 5:44-45
New International Version (NIV)
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm not the best Pit on there, I think. D:
Sure, I'm pretty decent and made playoffs twice on AIB, but I don't go offline (but I wouldn't anyways, and I have various reasons, not just because of my temper), which would be the thing that makes some ppl stereotype me as wifi-only. I appreciate the kindness though. I mean I think I'd actually be fairly decent overall if I didn't have a temper, and if I socialized a bit more.

As for the dubs thing, if I get a good Pit to team with me, I call dibs on naming the double Pit team "Arrow-dynamics." As for other teams, some practice is all I need, especially with a ZSS, for various reasons.

And out of curiosity, let's see if someone knows who Yellow Jerry is. I made the term up for mindgames, but it's Brawl (actually Smash) related. GL figuring it out. ^^;

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm not the best Pit on there, I think. D:
Sure, I'm pretty decent and made playoffs twice on AIB, but I don't go offline (but I wouldn't anyways, and I have various reasons, not just because of my temper), which would be the thing that makes some ppl stereotype me as wifi-only. I appreciate the kindness though. I mean I think I'd actually be fairly decent overall if I didn't have a temper, and if I socialized a bit more.

As for the dubs thing, if I get a good Pit to team with me, I call dibs on naming the double Pit team "Arrow-dynamics." As for other teams, some practice is all I need, especially with a ZSS, for various reasons.

And out of curiosity, let's see if someone knows who Yellow Jerry is. I made the term up for mindgames, but it's Brawl (actually Smash) related. GL figuring it out. ^^;
Who are the best Pits on Aib then? & team w/ Luckay or PTZR or Krys for double Pit.

Also, why can't you go to any offline events?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I actually don't know, but I know there are others.

I just don't wanna talk about this one. I'm sorry.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont do offline. There was a time that I wanted to go one day back in 2009, but all that's changed. It's just best if I never experience it considering my temper. I don't wanna talk about it, and I just don't want to be provoked about talking about it either.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I automatically disrespect any player who plays solely on WiFi, Admiral.

I'm sure you'd be fully legit offline.

But until then, sorry.

Also I've heard stories from people I know irl who go on AiB, lol. idk if they're just stories or not, but...

And there are plenty of players in the scene with really short tempers. Are we talking the kind of temper that involves yelling, or the kind that involves punching people out? Cause if it's not the latter, you'll be fine at tourneys.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a stereotype I hate... As for the temper, it may include threats, or if provoked enough in a way, it could mean hurting someone, and I cannot risk going offline when that can happen. For my own safety, it's better this way. I'm aware some say that the potential talent's going to waste, but alas, not everyone who wants to go offline (not me anymore) can go offline as it is. But I don't wanna talk about this anymore.

Atm, now that I am no longer in playoffs (I'll figure out my placing later), I can focus on dubs practice more and all. I just need to figure out what teams I want to see most of besides a Pit with Peach or ZSS. Well, I don't mind looking at any of the teams much, as long as Pit isn't partnered with MK or ICs (if they exist), to start things off. I just need to practice in dubs in general, but I'm kinda picky.

EDIT: And yes, I've heard of their own tempers as well, though I probably wouldn't want to see it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I kinda hate Kirby, or at least because fighting him is really annoying. If I know some of his good MUs that may prove useful against some of Pit's bad ones, I might think about it, though Kirby isn't really a common character now-a-days.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im trying to motivate myself into writing more in my style thread atm, but im also rewatching deathnote. should i take a break and write or just watch death note and be lazy and relax?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
You keep saying things like certain characters don't exist anymore admiral. People use them offline because online is a joke to a lot of good players

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm just not convinced that much since I don't see them myself. I mean many ppl are just going to the tier thing, though I just dont see the underused much anymore. The highest tier char that I haven't seen in a while is that mouse; haven't seen no one used him in like months, yet I've seen that one sky blue Yoshi in the one tourney stream a while back. Maybe I just haven't been hyped up to watch many streams now-a-days to realize that a few of the characters still exist out there.
They'll probably show up when I least expect it.

Top Bottom