• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dude, I've been learning how to use bananas for 3 years against the best Diddy in Europe. I can do pretty much every trick with bananas with my main and a LOT of them with pretty much everybody else. It doesn't work like that. At all.

Diddy will always be the one that cheats.

:059:
Learning tricks and combos is not even what i'm referencing. If you don't realize the implications it could mean then just forget it.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
So i looked in one of the newer threads and maharba said something about "this being one of his last posts." i'm freaking out now, so would someone please tell me that he isnt leaving forever?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
nah xcallion, im just unable to be very active online and unfortunately innactive offline until my life situation improves. however there were some misunderstandings that night about my situation that i was fortunately able to resolve and come out alive and well-ish and all that snazzy jazz.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Brawl Singles
1: M2K
2: Ally
3: ADHD
4: Gnes
5: zex
5: Tyrant
7: Tearbear
7: Rich Brown
9: UltimateRazer
9: ESAM
9: Larry Lurr
9: Atomsk
13: Krystedez
13: SK92
13: Trela
13: HAVOK
17: FOW
17: Rain
17: Earth
17: Inui
17: Logic
17: Trevonte
17: Seibrik
17: HRnut
25: Shaky
25: GimR
25: KiraFlax
25: MVD
25: Anuar
25: Denti
25: MikeHaze
25: Choice
33: Adroscos
33: NickRiddle
33: FishBait73
33: JeepySol
33: Sky
33: The Nanerz
33: Filip
33: Poltergust
33: Zekey
33: falln
33: Biglou
33: X
33: weruop
33: Supersmashtwins
33: Nerd
33: kismet2

Brawl Doubles
1: Ally + M2K
2: Gnes + UltimateRazer
3: ADHD + Seibrik
4: ESAM + MVD
5: Trela + Zori
5: Havok + Tearbear
7: Itakio + Valdens
7: Zex + Z
9: anti + dekar
9: MikeHAZE + Tyrant
9: Poltergust + GDX
9: FOW + SK92
13: NickRiddle + Shaky
13: GIMR + Mekos
13: Killock + Superboomfan
13: Inui + Rich Brown
17: sean + jeepy
17: Atomsk + DEHF
17: DLA + Arty
17: BigLou + Kismet
17: Denti + Infinity
17: Dakpo + Silly Kyle
17: Lada + X
17: Krystedez + Weruop
25: Earth + Rain
25: Choice + Trevonte
25: falln + cheese
25: Asadelta + Swift
25: Toobusytocare + Zekey
25: FishBait73 + Sade
25: t0mmy + izumi
25: Lycan + Zombe
Brawl single results yo!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
nah xcallion, im just unable to be very active online and unfortunately innactive offline until my life situation improves. however there were some misunderstandings that night about my situation that i was fortunately able to resolve and come out alive and well-ish and all that snazzy jazz.
Thank goodness. I dont know what i would do w/out you D:

Starwave

Smash Cadet
Woah, Pit mains kicked some *** at genesis. Good job guys!!!

Hehe its nice to see that you back us Pit mains up Gheb.

Edit: I'm watching some Earth genesis matches. Earth just cleaved his way through several MKs lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Man hearing all the pit trash talk and my reaction really makes me realize i'm a pit main at heart...

Looks like ima have a choice to make after apex...:urg:

Any updates maharba?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Man hearing all the pit trash talk and my reaction really makes me realize i'm a pit main at heart...

Looks like ima have a choice to make after apex...:urg:

Any updates maharba?
You're going to Apex, damn we should all just have a Group picture or something. LOL.

Which will consist of, someone with DBZ hair, tall *** black guy, Some guy in a suit aka Kira, Tkbro, Some short *** Puerto Rican guy (me), and etc

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
and hopefully me going to apex.

@kuro
since my car is working and even though things will be rough for the next while financially, i think ill be able to pull through this and come out on top. and hell i may not even need to be inactive for more than a few weeks if things work out and the brawlers can drive to me for once

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You're going to Apex, damn we should all just have a Group picture or something. LOL.

Which will consist of, someone with DBZ hair, tall *** black guy, Some guy in a suit aka Kira, Tkbro, Some short *** Puerto Rican guy (me), and etc
Yup i am! I'm down bro. You'll have to add another white guy to that though~.

Also, i'm looking for a team mate for apex. I'll be using snake through all of singles and dubz.

So generally looking for pit, mk, another snake, diddy, wario, or gaw.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro.... team?

edit:
we could be unstoppable
There's 1 offer? Anyone else?:awesome:

No but seriously i'm trying to find who would be willing so i can actually find som1 i work well with.

Also maha,do you have wifi? Cuz after your financial problem is solved we should do some wifi dubz to at least see if we can possibly sync well together.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote for next match-up. It's obvious pika is not gonna go any farther so w/e. MOVING ON! Who should we do? Idc about order or anything like that anymore. Just vote!

DOUBLE EDIT!!!! Got another possible. Depends on whether his current partner is able to confirm or not though. So atm it's me and you maha.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
kuro, do you play campy and gay or aggro campy with a hint of gay? tbh im a complete and total support guy, but can play the part of the aggressor when needed. i like this one strategy esca and this one guy came up with a long time ago (it was a pit MK team). pit planked until MK was near kill percents, then MK went and planked and pit went in until kill percents. and they would just switch off after they were both at kill percents.

i do this in friendlies all the time and it's pretty solid. of course then again so is just super camping with pit and snake (snake rocking the ground control and pit volleying arrows over him to keep people out the air and rack damage). or snake going aggro with a planking pit stock tanking him, that team lives forever...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro, do you play campy and gay or aggro campy with a hint of gay? tbh im a complete and total support guy, but can play the part of the aggressor when needed. i like this one strategy esca and this one guy came up with a long time ago (it was a pit MK team). pit planked until MK was near kill percents, then MK went and planked and pit went in until kill percents. and they would just switch off after they were both at kill percents.

i do this in friendlies all the time and it's pretty solid. of course then again so is just super camping with pit and snake (snake rocking the ground control and pit volleying arrows over him to keep people out the air and rack damage). or snake going aggro with a planking pit stock tanking him, that team lives forever...
With snake i can do whatever Especially by the end of my 6 month training regimen.I specialize in camping atm. However with a pit partner i can do aggro.With mk i'm a super stock holder. But i'll prolly be going snake.

Also...i'm SOOO gonna steal that and test it out.

Also...BRINSTAR IS ILLEGAL AT APEX!!!! Woohoo!

Which means as snake i can end up on delphino, frigate, or rainbow depending on what i notice about the players.

I personally don't enjoy delphino as snake. I hate it more than rc. I love rc as snake and also quite thoroughly enjoy frigate.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
kuro you need to add the write ups you've done to the MU thread. it's been so long since we had an update on the write ups. what happened to zss and lucario? not nagging but i just checked that thread out and it still just says txt.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro you need to add the write ups you've done to the MU thread. it's been so long since we had an update on the write ups. what happened to zss and lucario? not nagging but i just checked that thread out and it still just says txt.
There's just gonna be one large update sometime....

anyways vote for next mu. Pika died so i wanna move on.

Also,i can use wario. But i'm much more comfortable with snake. And mk is mk.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
although i can't guarentee i can go to apex, so if you get a guarenteed guy you may want to keep him in mind when you are picking your partner.
Ya ik. I have no guarenteed guys atm. I got you and one other guys under *possibles*. Cuz neither of you are sure yet. Unfortunately i don't know *many* ppl in the smash community cuz i always just spent my time on pit boards/central florida social. So i don't have many ppl to ask unfortunately...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
pjay is why i think TL beats pit, because neither can force an approach and the match always goes to time out and TL has more damage on his projectiles. we have a 24 min MM that needs to be put online, every match went to time. i won 1, he won 2. it is the dumbest match ever

Top Bottom