• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
You know, if KOS-MOS is revealed at VGA, it'll be the perfect motivation for me to get back into Xenosaga I. I played it once back in 2010, but I stopped partly because I thought the prologue was so long and uninteresting, and partly because there were so many other games I was playing then.

If she's in, though, then that will be the perfect excuse to get out my PS2.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Oh no that wasn't my intention. I just simply remarked on how amusing it is that some people on GameFaqs are now considering KOS-MOS may have a chance. I know we may very well be disappointed come TGA.
That's a fair point. We'll see what happens when TGA rolls around.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
You know, if KOS-MOS is revealed at VGA, it'll be the perfect motivation for me to get back into Xenosaga I. I played it once back in 2010, but I stopped partly because I thought the prologue was so long and uninteresting, and partly because there were so many other games I was playing then.

If she's in, though, then that will be the perfect excuse to get out my PS2.
You know I haven't finished the trilogy, I stopped halfway through part 2 some years back. Hopefully we get Xenosaga trilogy HD so I can finish up.

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Out of all the third party characters to choose from, KOS-MOS is my number one choice. A Xenosaga HD collection on the Switch would be pretty neat, too!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You know I haven't finished the trilogy, I stopped halfway through part 2 some years back. Hopefully we get Xenosaga trilogy HD so I can finish up.
I stopped shortly after Orgulla. Dear God I hated everything about her - her design, her voice, her personality, how she just had very little impact on the plot but you HAD to fight her anyway. And the difficulty spike.

she wasn’t in the DS version of I+II lmao

Last edited:

Blackthorne

Smash Cadet
God, I'm so hyped. It's been a long time coming (at least for me, since last year), and it really seems like things are coming together. With colour theory, both leaks, and the missing Namco Mii Costumes, KOS-MOS is as likely as ever. I'm getting chills, and even if she doesn't get in, I'm happy we could have this time in the spotlight.

See you all Thursday.

Troykv

Smash Master
Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Last edited:

ZevBenjamin

Smash Apprentice
How does your source know who FP5 is in order to deconfirm like 20 companies, but when asked about KOS-MOS, he doesnt know? What kind of backwater logic is this Vergeben?

Troykv

Smash Master
I called this **** out about Kosmos being considered a Monoloith character by the Vergeben leaker a long time ago. The fact I’m right pisses me the **** up! Okay, we’re getting Kosmos.
Yeah! It's so ****ing dumb, I find it kind of hilarious.

Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
How does your source know who FP5 is in order to deconfirm like 20 companies, but when asked about KOS-MOS, he doesnt know? What kind of backwater logic is this Vergeben?
I don’t think Vergeben is responsible for the source’s ignorance. However, the response means we caught the fish because the source has done something insanely stupid.

D

Deleted member

*sees Verge checking KOS-MOS*

Ama Namin, sumasalangit ka... (the Tagalog version of Our Father)

Vergeben’s source to Verg: Okay, we surrender we thought she was a Monolith owned character! I’m sorry!
Jesus Christ we're sweating bullets.

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
So #5 was KOS-MOS all along and Namco was only deconfirmed because the source had no idea that's who actually owned her?

nia.jpg

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Man, just catching up... Waiting for thursday is going to feel grueling, haha, I'll try and keep my expectations in check, but things are looking really good for her

Graizen

Smash Champion
Yeah , someone put me as a supporter as well!

Someone have a KOS-MOS Smash icon for me to put in my signature please?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Alright folks, I get that we really want Kosy, but let's cut Verge some slack, alright? If it turns out she's in, it was just a silly mistake on his part. No need to rag on the guy for doing his thing. It's OK not to like what someone does, especially since leaks ruin the surprise of things, but Verge is hardly someone I'd call an enemy to the speculation community. He's only human. Just a light slap on the wrist will suffice.

Last edited:

ZevBenjamin

Smash Apprentice
Alright folks, I get that we really want Kosy, but let's cut Verge some slack, alright? If it turns out she's in, it was just a silly mistake on his part. No need to rag on the guy for doing his thing. It's OK not to like what someone does, especially since leaks ruin the surprise of things, but Verge is hardly someone I'd call an enemy to the speculation community. He's only human. Just a light slap on the wrist will suffice.
Heard, it's just the gall to deconfirm things without 100% knowing is a little irritating but i agree.
My apologies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Heard, it's just the gall to deconfirm things without 100% knowing is a little irritating but i agree.
My apologies.
It's fine, it's fine. It helps that he's mellowed out since then. If Verge was a Pokemon, he'd be an Absol: Most of what he reports is deemed a disaster by many, and for unfortunate reasons, he tends to be scapegoated despite having nothing to do with what goes on at Bandai-Namco.

D

Deleted member

It's only this time where we don't take his word, but we'll take his word after all this. Not now.

D

Deleted member

LMFAO I just noticed. In fact even Jeuxvideo girl is gonna be in a lottttt of trouble if KOS-MOS shows up Thursday. They basically lied about it being speculation if that’s the case.
Hmm...

Alright. In a minute. Just gotta find the perfect one...

D

Deleted member

Very good! :3
Here's to me making her my new secondary in exchange for Palutena XD.

Okay Lesley, just three more days. Three days.

you put the Xenosaga anime on your watchlist, did you?

I'm 4 episodes left in Evangelion. I'll finish it AFTER finals.

Troykv

Smash Master
These are gonna be some very weird but also very exciting days before the annoucement :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom