• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

D

Deleted member

SMT V if that gets revealed first is also a very good sign.
Wrote that down as well.

Ready your prayer circles everyone. This is a time where our faith must NOT falter. The gods have become false gods, and there is no one to turn to but our hearts. This is our biggest shot YET

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
Geoff changed his reveals from about 10 to 15 by the way..... and only yesterday too. Things keep adding up. If this is all coincidence i'm gonna be in immense disappointment. Just for some clarification the leak we are talking about said 14 reveals max. https://mobile.twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1203101366563921920 interestingly, he includes updates on games that already exist

Anyway to further support everything SOME MAJOR MAJOR **** IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. Sabi's main source disagrees with Vergeben about no Namco. There's a verified anon in this thread https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/274203661#bottom saying verge is likely full of crap and the thing that is hilarious is gamexplain is calling out verge now.

I checked the verified tripcode btw https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/tripcode/ !!+t7L4hfoBj+ / he is affiliated with Sabi just check the archive.

SOME UNVERIFIED STUFF. The KOS-MOS tripcode leaker came back also in another thread and claims the daisy on twitter is a hint towards a T-ELOS echo because Daisy was the first echo fighter ever introduced https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/tripcode/ !!uJXykp1iZGF /# he came back in a thread to mention this.

also: some other trip user says the clock tower remaster is 100% real and nobody could have guessed it. THIS IS UNVERIFIED THOUGH THIS GUY IS A NEW TRIP https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/tripcode/>!ylzaWxdjgA/

Okay guys I want to warn you all to stay calm but this is looking good for us. Just dont jump on people saying KOS-MOS is confirmed yet please. I dont want people to look like bandwagoners.
I seems a little odd for T-ELOS to be an echo, but then again she does have some differences from KOS-MOS.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot to post the picture

My guess is Sabi only found out about the KOS-MOS stuff this morning cause her source said Namco is possibly in

Which further supports her statement here

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

My guess is Sabi only found out about the KOS-MOS stuff this morning cause her source said Namco is possibly in

She speaks. Guess we have something in OUR favor then.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
what about the new game from the (ew) Gone Home devs? That would seal it for me

Rikarte

Smash Ace

I've seen that Discord screenshot getting shared here and there but do we even know if it's real? Wouldn't be the first time someone has faked a conversation with Sabi and I don't think he has commented on it yet, has he?

D

Deleted member

what about the new game from the (ew) Gone Home devs? That would seal it for me
We won't know until it gets announced. Until then, let's stay sharp.

Nobody here should trust Verge at this point in time. He's too fishy right now, he's scared ****less of the Game Awards tailgating his ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I've seen that Discord screenshot getting shared here and there but do we even know if it's real? Wouldn't be the first time someone has faked a conversation with Sabi and I don't think he has commented on it yet, has he?
it is certainly real and from a verified anon on 4chan with a tripcode. I provided the archive here https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/tripcode/!!+t7L4hfoBj+ /

edit: if you want the thread then here: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/274203661#bottom just search the tripcode by ctrlf and you'll see

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Off topic but I would like to add my support to KOS-MOS. I've been a fan of her ever since I encountered her in Project X Zone six years ago. Here's hoping Monolith Soft's mascot will get in at long last. Also Battle of your Soul is an absolute masterpiece.

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
It is basically a way to identify people on 4chan. A password that allows you to keep seeing the same person and nobody else can have the same trip code. Basically, I can tell it is the same poster cause I saved the tripcode and entered it into the archive. That's how I can tell the sabi affiliate is verified because his post history with the trip code has tons of pages of him commenting on leaks or outright denying stuff. I make sure to check verified trips before posting after all!

Not the same trip code, no. They were both in the same thread though which is funny. Who knows but you can see it right here if you want to take a look https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/487997089 Just use my archive link and paste the trip code and ctrl f it
That entire thread of the idiots replying are giving me a migraine. How can people be so ignorant and dismissive towards a character? Sakurai wants characters to be fun and unique which Kosy delivers.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Okay, so I
I think she is gonna tweet that verge is wrong about Namco
The one response is enough to topple the earth...

That entire thread of the idiots replying are giving me a migraine. How can people be so ignorant and dismissive towards a character? Sakurai wants characters to be fun and unique which Kosy delivers.
I don’t know. Why does Papagenos keep ignoring Kosmos?

ZevBenjamin

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I

The one response is enough to topple the earth...

I don’t know. Why does Papagenos keep ignoring Kosmos?
Don't think he cares about Kossy, or thinks shes not very likely. Either way it's good idc about him disregarding her chances.
I like that she's low-key because if she is DLC it'll be all the more satisfying.

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
Have nothing against Papagenos but yeah he personally doesn’t find her too likely. But I love seeing his mind explode with the unexpected choices like Joker or potentially Kosy.

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
This leak wasn’t related to that one leak where that guy said that KOS-MOS would be another Xenoblade rep with Rex/Pyra final smash right?

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Papagenos, though he is not a bad sort, is wrong about a lot of assumptions and is easy to fool. I wouldn't worry about what he thinks.

D

Deleted member

Smash speculation is nothing but a mess. There are someninsane people in our community
Heh, just like me. I'm the one girl in the board who's still clutching onto the hope of a female character. And should FP5 be male I'mma riot.

I'm no different.

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping and praying right now that she's back on the front runner seat
IN FACT, I'm hoping and praying she's FP5 despite all of what happened recently lol

zferolie

Smash Hero
Heh, just like me. I'm the one girl in the board who's still clutching onto the hope of a female character. And should FP5 be male I'mma riot.

I'm no different.
Am a man still clinging to that hope too. I really feel that daisy there was pointing to that

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping and praying right now that she's back on the front runner seat
IN FACT, I'm hoping and praying she's FP5 despite all of what happened recently lol
She is our secret frontrunner after all. We'll not trust any of the major leakers a la Verge or Sabi. We'll just stick with what we know and move on from there. Should she actually be FP5, I'm going to cry so many tears because all our prayers will be answered. ES. Dinah ES. Dinah will get her beloved character, I get my female character, and everyone here will have their support pay off.

Am a man still clinging to that hope too. I really feel that daisy there was pointing to that
Am I crazy, or am I one of the few still believing in the Daisy theory?

Well I guess that's what makes Lesley as Lesley lol. But yeah hopefully FP5 is female and KOS-MOS is a good choice.
Should FP5 be KOS-MOS, I'll still continue to advocate for female characters. However, it won't be on the level of desperation like this time.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I get the feeling Sabi might put herself into a trap here and piggyback off verge. I dunno.... just a hunch all of a sudden. But would she really betray her source?

D

Deleted member

I get the feeling Sabi might put herself into a trap here and piggyback off verge. I dunno.... just a hunch all of a sudden. But would she really betray her source?
All she did during the entire SNK leak was piggyback off Terry as well. Verge did leak Terry though. However, considering the circumstances...it may have been obvious from the get-go.

Baalikindred

Smash Cadet
So i woke up three hours ago after a ****ty day yesterday, only to find out KOS-MOS might be back in the running? Wtf? and people are ****ting on Vergeben? I'm actually having a hard time pinpointing what happened. Can someone summarize what happened?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
She is our secret frontrunner after all. We'll not trust any of the major leakers a la Verge or Sabi. We'll just stick with what we know and move on from there. Should she actually be FP5, I'm going to cry so many tears because all our prayers will be answered. ES. Dinah ES. Dinah will get her beloved character, I get my female character, and everyone here will have their support pay off.
Should FP5 be KOS-MOS, I'll still continue to advocate for female characters. However, it won't be on the level of desperation like this time.
As a guy I also want KOS-MOS to be in with female being one reason. Second Xeno rep, moveset possibility and more.

Also the idea of Monolith Soft celebrating their 20th with a remake of their most critically acclaimed game and their mascot in Smash seems so perfect of an idea not to spoil.

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
KOS-MOS took the place of Rex and Pyra in my heart for a dlc fighter since the infamous final smash bros direct, and even though I like all the choices that were made for the fighters pass at this moment, I still haven't gotten one that I truly TRULY wanted, like Layton or Doom Slayer, and of course KOS-MOS
I would be super DUPER happy if she came in clutch, and I would then appreciate all of the smash community's salt.
She may not be a mindblowing TGA reveal, but if there are TWO character reveals there, with the one right after being a "western" liked character such as Doom Slayer, much like how E3 this year started with Dragon Quest and ended with Banjo&Kazooie, I would explode from hype, just like anybody should lol.
Geoff and Nintendo knows how a dual reveal would destroy the minds of many, so here ya go, my pipe dream that'll never happen lmao

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero

I still beleive it. If there was ever a time to tease something in a pic now would be it

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
So i woke up three hours ago after a ****ty day yesterday, only to find out KOS-MOS might be back in the running? Wtf? and people are ****ting on Vergeben? I'm actually having a hard time pinpointing what happened. Can someone summarize what happened?
Sure thing!

>Vergeben made a kill list of every company pretty much
>Hours later this verified guy affiliated with Sabi provides evidence that Vergeben might be wrong because Sabi's source isn't supporting verge on Namco
>The KOS-MOS leaker from weeks ago comes back and says KOS-MOS is going to have spats for her skirt like he said last time. He also said last time that T-ELOS is a echo and he mysteriously posts when the daisy pic surfaced.... Daisy was our very first echo fighter in Ultimate
>A guy posting alongside said KOS-MOS leaker says the clocktower remaster in the KOS-MOS leak is 100% real. He even referenced it by naming the character in clock tower's name Jennifer (keep in mind this happened.... with a completely new trip code) again, timing is key to understanding this
> Sabi backs up kos-mos this morning saying she's from a different world than Xenoblade

And that's what is happening right now. Sabi is going to make a statement soon.... apparently. It could be a trap though and she will piggyback verge and doubt her source. I have a big feeling since she did the same with terry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom