• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOkingpin's House of Smash September 15th *No house Fire Johns*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
We are Back! KOkingpin's House of Smash baby! *like Dicky V* YEAH BABY!
Date: SEPTEMBER 15th
Time: 11am - whenever everyone leaves
Place: My apartment complex Community room
Address: 600 Nissan Dr. Smyrna TN 37167 (next to Food Lion) my apartment # is 71 but i should be in community room.

Housing for travelers: My house is right around the corner. I can house about 5-7 people (5 somewhat comfortably 7 not so comfortably, make sure to bring a pillow and cover)

Entry Fee
$10 for singles
$20 per team for doubles
$2 door fee (cause it cost money to use the room)
If you bring a Setup there is no door fee
Prizes

singles
1st - 60% (and a kiss from me teehee)
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

doubles
1st - 70%
2nd - 30%

RULES - SINGLES and DOUBLES
-Best 2 out of 3 (finals 3 out of 5)
-Dave's Stupid Rule
-all MLG stage bans in effect (glitches etc.)
-Double Blind picks Avalible on first match
-Team attack on
-Advanced Slob Picks - loser choses stage, winner choses char, then loser chooses char
Restart rule - If player A does not like Random stage they can restart within 5 secs. Each player gets one restart per Best of 3/5

SINGLES RANDOM STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams

STAGES BANNED ONLY FOR SINGLES
Termina : Great Bay

DOUBLES RANDOM STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Donkey Kong 64
Rainbow Cruise

STAGES BANNED FOR ONLY DOUBLES
Mute City
Fountain of Dreams
(both due to lag on GCN)

STAGES BANNED FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES
Yoshi’s Island (Pipes)
Fourside
Hyrule Temple
Flatzone
Brinstar Depths
Icicle Mountain
Big Blue
Mushroom Kingdom 1
Venom
Yoshi's Island 64
Peach’s Castle
Kongo Jungle
Onett

COUNTERPICK STAGES FOR SINGLES
Mute City
DK64
Jungle Japes
Kongo Jungle
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Poke Floats
Brinstar
Green Greens

COUNTERPICK STAGES FOR DOUBLES
Jungle Japes
Kongo Jungle
Corneria
Poke Floats
Brinstar
Green Greens
Termina: Great Bay

If you need more details just AIM me @ Moroccobotixinc. I'm almost always on Invis so just send me messages anyway. (I always forget to take it off)

Setups-
KOKingpin/Sunchaser007-Wii/GCN, 1 copy of smash, 2 tvs
JMOAN - GCN, 1 copy of smash, 1 tv
IHSB - GCN, 1 smash, 1 tv?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you used TWIPL. I told you that name was awesome. Aren't you glad I called dibs on it?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hey KO: I definitely plan on coming as long as I can bum a ride off of either Red or TridenT.

Man, I'm glad you're doing this because six hours was a little too far for East Tennessee to go to the other biweeklies.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yo KO, what happened with you and comming to Tampa man? You missed the tourney.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yo KO, what happened with you and comming to Tampa man? You missed the tourney.
yeah sorry about that manko. Me and my GF kinda Split up for the time being. BUT! i do want to play some of you guys still. Hopefully @ INNV or the next big FL tourney. maybe when this is big enough some of the FL smashers will think of it as well.

@Slim- Yeah dude TWIPL has kinda grown on me lol.

@Moogle- I <3 u dude lol ur the man. maybe one time we can do Team Mog Knights! or the Pichu Bros!

moogle

Smash Ace
hey moogle will you be bringing peeps with you? such as coach Thief and the like? The more the merrier ya know.
Yeah, I'll grab whoever I can find... Coach, Sensai, Muffin, Sephranos, JWT, Solitaire, etc. When the school year's over, we might see more of Thief. :p

I will warn you now Moogle: practice against SHL spam...a lot of SHL spam...
Jigglypuff... deflate!

Ok that won't really work. >_>

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I see you have housing, so i'll try to get me and my crew to come to the biweeklies, well a few of them, I'm kinda obligated to Fort Walton BI's.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I assume these are Saturdays... so I might see about going occasionally. When the school year is over, and it is moved to another day during the week (like Friday), it might be a little easier to come for me.

/plug for interest

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I wouldn't be there with RAM even if he went. With me being in Tampa, I'm currently 7 hours away from my Panhandle buds.

RAM

Smash Lord
well We'll play next week hopefully at INN. as for the biweekly if alot of ppl go then I'm sure my crew buds would want to go too. considering they can.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if we (me and whoever comes) get housing i might try coming to some of these.
yeah man thats cool id love to play you again. Id love a teams rematch with you and carter too. housing is here just depends on how many need housing though i mean i can have as many as i want just not too comfortably.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
just wanted to bump this thread cause i changed the first page and also to let everyone know that this is still gonna be a sure thing. first one will be at the late April - Early May

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I'll come depending on the date. We need to get something definite!

Hopefully, this won't interfere with Runnin' on Empty or an INN biweekly. Let's get as many people as possible.

And did I miss the memo on "TWIPL?"

Go non-Memphis, Tennessee!

-Chad-

Slackerator
posting to get subscribed!

We'll see about making some of these, I defintally would like to but it'd be up to the rest of my crew too

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
bumping this thread for emphasis. if you think u can make the May 12th Biweekly lemme know cause I'm gonna go ahead and get the Room and everything paid for.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have to go up to New York for my sister's graduation some time in May, but I think it's the 15th or the 17th. I'll double check to make sure.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well it seems like that INN changed their date to may 12th....... so ill have to change mine to the next weekend. please let me know if this is not a good date for alot of people. i want this to turn into something good for the smash community. anyway post it up.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well right now the Bi's are off cause my house burned down. not a lie. look it up. trying to get everything set back up now if u wanna send anything to help the 8 families that lost their stuff just look up Rutherford County Tennessee, Red Cross. any way ill try to keep everyone informed.

Top Bottom