• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOkingpin's House of Smash September 15th *No house Fire Johns*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
um is this where we now go to say stuff??

Im going to be in town this weekend and would like to smash with people. :( How about friday/saturday at midnight we come to my house and eat pizza and drink so da and play supersmash?

can dml come or something? it would be nice. im only in town this friday/saturday and then i go back to prison

boon is going to be there, and im going to be there, and so are my cats (so sorry -chad-! we can kick them downstairs!)

im going to be in town! :3 i love midsouth

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sounds great. I just dont know how well that would do considering I have two competitions the next day. =(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
gonna see what i can do about having another gettogether cause right now i have pink eye and pneumonia. so def not this weekend. ill talk to JMOAN to see if we can get something set up at Vandy so we can get bigger and Better stuff going

Top Bottom