• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOkingpin's House of Smash September 15th *No house Fire Johns*

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Doing this the 8th, eh?

I might know of a person or two to bring.... I'll have to see if one can get off work, but certainly this could be a lot of fun.

You might update the main post; I don't think you still have a house fire, do you?

Delta Wolf

Smash Rookie
Dude! I wanna play, count me and sean in. I have been waiting for this foreverrrr middle tennessee needs a Smash revolution. maybe smash clinics and everything haha.. but yeah i'm pumped for this! Sept 8th is on my calendar

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yo KOkingpin

this is cash mooney,the dude that got his cell phone stolen by accident at FCD,and u came all the way back to give it to me xD lol

ill possibly be in the area for this and i might show up for this

=O

TridenT

Smash Cadet
I'm still in my moving in process in my new home, so I probably can't make the first of many. See you two weeks after, possibly?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys if you can bring a set up id be very happy in my pants. cause right now we only have 2 setups maybe 3 with JMOAN.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
everyone please check the original post for changes i had to add a door fee (its only like 2 bucks) cause it cost a lil bit of money to hold.

edit wooooooo for double posting

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yes i can house you.....

BUT!

we are gonna have to put off the tournament for a week :(

some confusion came up with the date i was to use the Community Room and someone else got it on the 8th

so how does the next weekend sound. i can talk to Zane and see if he can switch the Biweeklies with me cause i work this weekend anyway. (i was still gonna hold tourney cause i can work on sunday)

Sorry about the Delay but it couldnt be helped.

If next weekend is a problem let me know and ill try to set something up.

If i have to hold the tourney inside my house we will. and we will go swimming hahahahhaa.

*edit* zane said that i could take the weekend of the 15th so its changed to the 15th yay!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah sorry about the delay guys, but it really works out better this way cause i can have these on my off weeks at work.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I wasn't free this past weekend. I thought I missed it until just now. I'm so happy!!

ps Thanks, Iori. lol

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Is there anyway I can get housing? I need some because 5 hours there and 5 hours back would be a real pain. >_<

I tried to write out a huge description of my Brawl dream and the site logged me out. ARG!!!!! Makes me mad. Might not remember when I feel like typing it again. =(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well its looking like im going to be housing alot of People some make sure u bring Covers and Pillows there is lots of floor space and i have a spare bed that someone can lay in the floor and a comfy couch. i suppose the people who place Top three can take bed (2) and couch (1) everyone else is S.O.L. ill clean my room so that there is more floor space in my room and i have a full bed so if u dont mind sharing a bed with me u can sleep in my bed. Im thinkin i can fit like 10 possibly more

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Since Keta feels like **** I can't go... Sorry guys... hopefully next time. I really wanted to come but oh well. Chad and Iori get a few more weeks of freedom from team FSAR

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
IHSB will post brackets later but here is the tops

Doubles
1. Chad and Iori
2.KOkingpin and Ambix
3.IHSB and NES Noob

Low Tier Singles
1.Chad
2.Iori
3.IHSB

Singles
1.Chad
2.Iori
3.IHSB

btw it was alot of fun more Memphis peeps should come and so should East TN too. you guys let me down. I R a sad boi.

Top Bottom