• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knowing a celebrity.

Purple

Hi guys!
SOULJA LOOPHOLE IN THIS OOOOooh

WATCH ME ROCK AND WATCH ME ROLL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgDY0pZ68

IT'S TRAVIS BARKER I'M SAFE

side conversation; So i know soulja boy.. indirectly.

Through me and him animating together a few years ago.

I haven't talked to him for a couple of reasons though. Now he's big and stuff.

What would you do if you knew someone famous?

Purple

Hi guys!
That guys into it.
he is. i have a side conversation though.

So i know soulja boy.. indirectly.

Through me and him animating together a few years ago.

I haven't talked to him for a couple of reasons though. Now he's big and stuff.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
are you asking what i would do if i knew souja boy?

id probably ask him to play marco polo and when he closed his eyes i would kick him in the head and then do the booty do

Purple

Hi guys!
ugh why would you tell people you know soulja boy

think of it in perspective. If i was to know soulja boy and be good friends with him. I could have extra money. it's really something to think about.

However i'm asking how would you feel to know a celebrity before they were a celebrity.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i would tell said celebrity
you need boob implants, it makes everything better

applys to males also

nevershootme

Smash Master
I did know 2 people in my time that went to my high school and moved on to do bigger things.

one was a football player played for one of the Georgia schools (UGA) and now playing in Philidelphia Eagles. was part of my senior graduating class.

the other was a Chinese rapper named Jin (Who made his notable appearance in BET's 106 and Park freestyle fridays and emerged as a rapper). well my brother knew him at the time in high school before he moved.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh yeah, i also knew rennie curran who was a freshman starter for the UGA bulldogs. he had a silly campaign video for president of 8th grade and won because he was a popular, nice guy as opposed to good policies.

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
I did know 2 people in my time that went to my high school and moved on to do bigger things.

one was a football player played for one of the Georgia schools (UGA) and now playing in Philidelphia Eagles. was part of my senior graduating class.

the other was a Chinese rapper named Jin (Who made his notable appearance in BET's 106 and Park freestyle fridays and emerged as a rapper). well my brother knew him at the time in high school before he moved.
omfg

i love jin's freestyles, hes too good!

I've met DMX multiple times at signings in new york, when i lived there

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I knew Maurice Gibb since I was lil. He'd come into the music shop where my dad worked often, and I'd see him several times. He's passed away now though. RIP.

i think this was in...96? 97?

Over the years spending the time working with my Father before he stopped working and left I've met some people like...
Barry Gibb, Maurice's brother. (The BeeGees)
Joe Perry, (Aerosmith)
Zakk Wylde (Ozzy's Guitarist? Dad fixed his SG)
Steve Vai
Seymour Duncan
Walter Orange (Commodores)
Lancelot and Carlton of Inner Circle
CEO of Ibanez / Tama

and on my Own I have met several bands and chilled with them even.

Spending an hour with Horse The Band talking mad sht was fun. They signed my shoes and I have a drum stick from 'em. I've also met and chilled with Four Letter Lie backstage and stuff. Got their number, anytime they're back in SFL I can chill with em. met other people too, like Sonny Moore (lol) have a drumstick from him that he signed, and I even help his band set up for the AP tour 1 year ago. Forever The Sickest Kids, and a whole lot more.

Nothing really, they're people too.

Purple

Hi guys!
in this day and age celebrities are much more than they were. they look 'prettier' and are wilder than any of us would imagine. While they might just be regular people. It never seems as such because of the media.

Top Bottom