• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
No more Sonic Boom??!?!!? WHY!!!!!!
cough.....
To the rest of my Knights: To the Forum! Charge!
So, anyway, I call Green Toon Link. Y'all back off.
WTF?!?!? You called red Toonie! D@mn it, I changed to green so you could use red! Make up your mind! Now I have to duel VVayfarer for red!

Argh!

Fine. I will be the one and only person to use dark.

...NOT!

Kabyk, are you green or red? DECIDE!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
I said I like to use Red, not that I main Red, but I hear Red became popular, so I figure I'll take Green.....
If I can call Red, I certainly will.
As an Admin on the site, I figure I should be able to use green too...

Also, why can I not give myself an avatar on the site? I try and it says, "This menu is blocked". So, help?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
As an Admin on the site, I figure I should be able to use green too...

Also, why can I not give myself an avatar on the site? I try and it says, "This menu is blocked". So, help?
Where does it say that? When you go to the "Edit Avatar Settings" in the Personal Profile tab?

EDIT: As Admin, you can manually change your title from "newbie"

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
If you go the picture galleries, it automatically updates. It says "no avatar selected" because it automatically sets it, and then takes it off the selection grid. I believe...
It doesn't say "no avatar selected", it says "this menu is blocked". I chose a pre-selected avatar but that didn't help.

Where can I change my title?

@VVayfarer: Oh, no you don't. I will use red and green equally. Every other.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
I play blue Young Link. I'm the best.
OK cool...show a vid XD

Now that Sakurai put all the secrets on the Dojo, is there anything left to put on? Or is that the last Dojo update ever...

Toon Link (Celda haha) FTW

Edit: Nvm D20, I saw a vid of your YLink (the one where you went against a Doc). Even though you didn't win, I liked it. Better than my YLink at least haha
I dunno if you're the best tho, coz I seem to like Wak's YLink better...along with Caveman and Aniki haha
Do you still only play Melee, or do you play Brawl: 'cause if so, are you any good with Toon Link?

To the clan: When you guys Brawl online (**** I really wish I could do that right now), do you guys record them? I'd like to at least see some new vids on the Toon Link vid thread...
Well, even though I'll have to start all over in Brawl when I get my own Wii (and not borrow my friend's), I'll use a lot of time with Toon Link after beating SSE. I think next week at my school I'll be able to practice with Toon Link tho coz there's gonna be a tournament at my school. If I get to practice with Toon Link, I'll try my best with him in my limited practice time at school, but if I don't get to practice I'll have to rep our crew with my Pit and Marth haha
I don't guarantee I'll win, but I know I'll be repping us (my friend's going to record it). Actually, come to think of it I could practice at my other friend's house who does have Toon Link...but I don't know if he'll let my come over...we'll see tho. I'll put up a vid on YouTube.

D20

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was being a bit sarcastic. Anyhow, I still play Melee. That video was over a year old, and it was against TheCape (who is to Mario what Caveman is to Young Link). Nothing against Wak, Caveman, and Aniki, but I'm fairly sure Chip, Jash, and I would beat them badly now.

As for Brawl... I actually play Pikachu. I just don't like the way Toon Link handles. I really have not settled on a main yet, though.

Yeah, I was being a bit sarcastic. Anyhow, I still play Melee. That video was over a year old, and it was against The Cape (who is to Mario what Caveman is to Young Link). Nothing against Wak, Caveman, and Aniki, but I'm fairly sure Chip, Jash, and I would beat them badly now.

As for Brawl... I actually play Pikachu. I just don't like the way Toon Link handles. I really have not settled on a main yet, though.
Yeah I know, I wasn't like trying to prove you wrong or anything, just stating positive things about the vid I saw (and I know who The Cape is, that's why I wasn't too surprised when you lost, but I was going for you and got disappointed when you lost haha)
Probably not badly beat them, but like how Ken and Bombsoldier used to go at it :)

I play a lot of characters too, but I decided my mains are Toon Link and Pit, secondaries with Marth and Pika. I'm pretty good with others too like Ike, MetaK and PT. Regardless, I still like to choose random XD

To Kabyk: Oh, I didn't know that...I feel bad for being high-ranked, but I need to be reminded on where the clan's been going o_O
I'll go check it out, and probably spend more time there when I wanna talk about the clan (you catch when I said Imma rep us when I play in my school tourney XD ).

Ichida

Smash Ace
I'm ****ing done. Take me off the clan list. Can't even beat my own character. I'm **** at this game; no sense fooling myself into believing otherwise anymore.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm ****ing done. Take me off the clan list. Can't even beat my own character. I'm **** at this game; no sense fooling myself into believing otherwise anymore.
Talent isn't born, it's made, to give up is to pass an opportunity of playing the game, just because you havn't unlocked full potential yet is foolish.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Talent isn't born, it's made, to give up is to pass an opportunity of playing the game, just because you havn't unlocked full potential yet is foolish.

MIRN

Smash Cadet
Ichida, don't be discouraged. The point of these tournies is to improve. I lost as well tonight, and of course I am not happy about it, but I know I definitely have areas on which I need to work on, and this was definitely a way to see this. Learn from your mistakes, strive to do better next time. How do you expect to get better if you just give up?

Um...I hope you don't take this too bad but:
Stop being a fvcking pvssy. Dude, you'll get better. People like Ken and Bombsoldier didn't just pick up Smash and suddenly had all this talent. It's practice and it turns into talent. You're probably just thinking too hard, or being really cocky (that's how I lost my first Melee tourney: I thought they were all n00bs, but I went against someone who was pretty good (I beat him after the tourney was over tho, beat him badly haha)).

Oh, and I do get to practice with Toon Link! My friend's gonna let me go to her house and I could play it there (I'm sure everyone here's mature enough to not think dirty XD ). They're also gonna bring it to my school tomorrow and I could practice before band practice :chuckle:
I'll probably be using Pit and Pika more in the tourney tho, but I'll upload the vids of me (maybe even the whole thing) on YouTube.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

Top Bottom