• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knights of Elibe: Discuss Roy Strategies and Technology Here

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I find that Uair is a lot easier to land with the back side of the move than the front, which can also set up into a Bair at kill %. Pretty nice.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I forgot to sticky this thread. Especially since its like the hub for all metagame discussion, I think it's pretty important. Also, this doc lists the percents at which all characters die to Finishing Touch, no rage. With Roy, it's at 69%, though I think we should also test this out ourselves to be sure (maybe with rage too).

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536
I forgot to sticky this thread. Especially since its like the hub for all metagame discussion, I think it's pretty important. Also, this doc lists the percents at which all characters die to Finishing Touch, no rage. With Roy, it's at 69%, though I think we should also test this out ourselves to be sure (maybe with rage too).
Thanks for the sticky, I actually didn't even know this thread existed until today, lol. I feel like the thread will get a lot more active now.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Thanks for the sticky, I actually didn't even know this thread existed until today, lol. I feel like the thread will get a lot more active now.
Yeah I'm hoping that, too. There is a lot to discuss according to the op. If you want to find something to contribute to and/or discuss, there are a lot of blank spots that need filling in.

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536
Yeah I'm hoping that, too. There is a lot to discuss according to the op. If you want to find something to contribute to and/or discuss, there are a lot of blank spots that need filling in.
Yea, I will try to post and add discussion, but I am not that skilled, so I'm not sure how much I can add.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
People seem to just forget that Roy has his own board lol, I see lots of talk about his meta is other threads but the Roy in general is still unknown for the most part.

Anyways I guess I'll start by posting some mostly reliable Combos/Strings outside of his throws(No rage):

Falling Uair > Utilt (Low-Mid %'s)
Falling Uair > Uair (Mid-High %'s)
Failling Uair > Bair (Mid %'s)

Dtilt > DED (Low-Mid %'s)

Fair > Fair(Sour) (Mid %'s Air/offstage only)

Jab > Fair (High %'s)
Jab > Blazer (Very strict % window, only seems to work around 120%-128% range)
Jab > Dtilt (Low-Mid %'s)
Jab > Ftilt (Low-Mid %'s)

FF Nair 1(Sweet) > Dsmash or Utilt (Kill setup)

I think that's mostly it outside of throw followups but if anyone has something else I may have missed please post it. I'll be sure to test with Rage later.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
People seem to just forget that Roy has his own board lol, I see lots of talk about his meta is other threads but the Roy in general is still unknown for the most part.

Anyways I guess I'll start by posting some mostly reliable Combos/Strings outside of his throws(No rage):

Dtilt > DED (Low-Mid %'s)

Fair > Fair(Sour) (Mid %'s Air/offstage only)

Jab > Fair (High %'s)
Jab > Blazer (Very strict % window, only seems to work around 120%-128% range)
Jab > Dtilt (Low-Mid %'s)
Jab > Ftilt (Low-Mid %'s)

FF Nair 1(Sweet) > Dsmash or Utilt (Kill setup)

I think that's mostly it outside of throw followups but if anyone has something else I may have missed please post it. I'll be sure to test with Rage later.
Rage Roy is probably crazy. I've been labbing with max rage Link, and he's a complete monster. He can kill Sheik at 30% with Dtilt > Spin attack off the top platform of Dreamland. Lol.

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536

When you saying falling Uair into another aerial, do you land with a falling Uair and then short hop into the second Uair or Bair? Does it depend on the weight / DI ?

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
When you saying falling Uair into another aerial, do you land with a falling Uair and then short hop into the second Uair or Bair? Does it depend on the weight / DI ?
You want to land with the backside of Uair then followup with the aerial of your choice. You may have to fullhop afterwards if they are at higher percents, shorthop if they are at lower percents.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
You want to land with the backside of Uair then followup with the aerial of your choice. You may have to fullhop afterwards if they are at higher percents, shorthop if they are at lower percents.
Uair > Bair > Fair(sour, usually) is a thing at mid %s as well.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-traps-a-primer-for-gameplay-concepts.380200/

^is also a good article tying into Smash

But yeah, I think a friend sent me that Footsies Handbook when I first started to learn Smash 4 seriously haha. Roy has some interesting movement options, abuse them all. In particular, does anyone know why Roy can do this

Hm, I've always been curious... Also, has anyone tried to catch opponents off-guard with this tech in actual matches? It may not be super useful, but it's still hilarious that he somehow gains that much distance sliding. Although, I few times I've done it by accident, but I'm pretty sure it still works in the recent patch... I should double check tomorrow to be sure.

ElectricBlade

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haruhisuzumia
3DS FC
1203-9228-7596
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-traps-a-primer-for-gameplay-concepts.380200/

^is also a good article tying into Smash

But yeah, I think a friend sent me that Footsies Handbook when I first started to learn Smash 4 seriously haha. Roy has some interesting movement options, abuse them all. In particular, does anyone know why Roy can do this

Hm, I've always been curious... Also, has anyone tried to catch opponents off-guard with this tech in actual matches? It may not be super useful, but it's still hilarious that he somehow gains that much distance sliding. Although, I few times I've done it by accident, but I'm pretty sure it still works in the recent patch... I should double check tomorrow to be sure.
Ive definetly made use of it before in punishes. Specifically during neutral at high percents. Where I can punish button presses with Pivot slidec Dmash, its very situational but can work better than I originally thought. I can upload some vids of it if u want?

MaximalGFX

Smash Apprentice
Neat little reset/ footstool combo that let you zero to death Sheik from the middle of the stage if she miss a tech.

Dthrow > jab > regrab isn't true (simply need a little bit of damage off so the Fthrow set up for a miss tech opportunity) and pretty sure Dthrow > Fair at 45% isn't either, but you can replace the Fair by a Nair to make it true. It won't kill though.

Fsmash after the first reset is still a way better option in my opinion, but this may touch some of Roy's unexplored potential.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Neat little reset/ footstool combo that let you zero to death Sheik from the middle of the stage if she miss a tech.

Dthrow > jab > regrab isn't true (simply need a little bit of damage off so the Fthrow set up for a miss tech opportunity) and pretty sure Dthrow > Fair at 45% isn't either, but you can replace the Fair by a Nair to make it true. It won't kill though.

Fsmash after the first reset is still a way better option in my opinion, but this may touch some of Roy's unexplored potential.
Dair to grab. Lol. Dude, besides maybe Uair to footstool, there really isn't much that's new here. The majority of that "combo" is no where near to being true and would never work in a real match, so what's the point of showing that off? To look cool? Footstool combos seem like something to look into though, yes.

Last edited:

Cr0n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
liquidbassist
3DS FC
4184-4537-7536
Does anyone know the optimal DI for Toon Link's string of up-tilts? I know you can get out of Mario's up-tilts by fast-falling and then shielding, but I played against a TL and that didn't seem to work.

TheClamFace

Smash Rookie
NNID
someperson
(Sorry if anything I say has already been said by someone else)
Keep in mind Roy's weight dependent throws make the super heavyweights (Bowser, DK, Ganon, etc) immune to throw combos. On lighter characters like ZSS, d-throw to jab/uptilt can be true at 0%. On midweights (not sure about the heavyweights) and lighter down-throw to up-air is true and easy to do til 60's-80ish percent. Past that, I believe it's possible to continue doing this, just with double jump up-air, although it's a lot more specific.

For DED I've noticed that aerial-third-hit-upwards has a way more favorable angle than the grounded swing (although it could just be the fact that you're moving forwards in the air, which allows it to connect better), setting up into fourth-hit-up's sweetspot. Additionally if you jump towards the opponent and use DED, the aerial-third-hit-down connects cleanly into fourth-hit-foward's sweetspot. The grounded strings just don't connect well at kill percents, sadly, although the most reliable string I've found was (first)-forward-up-forward. Keep in mind the sweetspots and sourspots have different properties- the tip of first-swing pulls people in while the sweetspot pushes them away, for example.

Another thing I've noticed is that Roy greatly benefits from Frame-Canceling due to the high hitlag on his sweetspots. You can do stuff like frame-cancel dair and true combo off it, for example dair to bair. Deserves some looking into.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Ive definetly made use of it before in punishes. Specifically during neutral at high percents. Where I can punish button presses with Pivot slidec Dmash, its very situational but can work better than I originally thought. I can upload some vids of it if u want?
Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could upload some vids of the tech used. Definitely helps with the learning process when you see gameplay of it working out.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Another thing I've noticed is that Roy greatly benefits from Frame-Canceling due to the high hitlag on his sweetspots. You can do stuff like frame-cancel dair and true combo off it, for example dair to bair. Deserves some looking into.
Dair is a laughably bad move and shouldn't really be used to combo out of or even attempted that much onstage. Not only do the hitboxes suck, but it has extreme start-up and end lag for no reason. Good luck missing or getting it shielded. Might be good for Fair and Bair though since they aren't as risky and you can combo out of a landing Fair like Marth in previous games, which is pretty good. Connecting 3 sweet spot Fairs would do 33% damage since each sweet spot Fair does 11% if I remember correctly. That's an incredibly high % combo for it being so simple, but then again Roy is just like that. He's really rewarded for successfully getting in on someone.

Zi^

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaLegundOfLonk
3DS FC
2767-0988-1706
for whatever reason i figured out that grounded Blazer has more knockback than the aereal version.
at the center of FD grounded Blazer kills WFT at 106%, while the aereal version kills only at 151%.
and i also founded this interesting tech, idk if this could help:

ElectricBlade

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haruhisuzumia
3DS FC
1203-9228-7596
for whatever reason i figured out that grounded Blazer has more knockback than the aereal version.
at the center of FD grounded Blazer kills WFT at 106%, while the aereal version kills only at 151%.
and i also founded this interesting tech, idk if this could help:
While this is common knowledge this can definitely be helpful for New Roy players! Since the thread that talks about it is buried. Thank you for this tutorial!

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
As of 1.1.4, I suppose it's safe to say that we'll for the most part be doing the same stuff. We're a decent amount safer on shield now. That's not to say that these buffs weren't amazing though, it just doesn't change our game plan too much besides making it more efficient. I'd like to see what you guys think.

Last edited:

Tselel (5805)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chris_Tselel
I don't believe it's true, but very often I'm able to get jab>DED for an easy 20~% based on the finish at 0%.
I love throwing out a couple of jabs in tight spots, especially against overly-grabby opponents. It's not near the best in frame data, but the range along with the decent speed rewards properly-spaced close combat.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Jab>Grab seems to work for an obscenely long amount of time if opponents don't react (Maybe it's gaurenteed, I'm not sure). This usually has led into a grab, downthrow, airdodge read Forward Smash for space or Double-Edged Dance for damage.

SHFF Up Air -> Up Tilt for more follow-ups also seems to happen quite often, but doesn't work past early percent and not even at 0% against most characters. Against Sheik in Training (Level 9 because they seem to DI the best), worked until around 36%. Works best if you hit with the back of Up Air, since then you can just input an Up Tilt as the backside has the best range.

If you condition them, SHFF Up Air then airdodge read for an Up Smash. Works pretty well I've learned.

That's all I've got.

I wonder if Roy has anything like this. It's pathetic that Roy's been out almost 8 months and Corrin's already beat him to stuff like this. We should experiment more with footstools. I'm doing some stuff with it in matches, but it's pretty hard to reliably say to myself "I'm gonna footstool this guy" and actually get the footstool. Whenever I get one by accident, I flub and don't do anything.
Any tips on reliable footstooling or practicing it? Footstool -> sweetspot dair could either be a kill move or a really sick way to pop someone up, it's probably just flashiness but I can't think of anything else to explore immediately atm.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Roy has it really difficult as the moves send vertically are generally too laggy unfortunately. His fast faller specs make it more difficult as unlikely to be able to float near someone into a jump after hitting them either.

I think our best bets involve sour spots. Bair/Fair/Nair/Dtilt have the most usable most of the time, but others may have better usages at different percent (they unfortunately end up scaling too hard to be that useful at higher percent).

As an aside, Corrin is an amazingly busted character, designed to be one of the strongest (If fulling her to the brim with better versions of moves from Ike, Marth, Robin, Shulk, etc are to be any indication). Having the stuff just simply 'be there' is nice and easy, unlike us ;)

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I wonder if Roy has anything like this. It's pathetic that Roy's been out almost 8 months and Corrin's already beat him to stuff like this. We should experiment more with footstools. I'm doing some stuff with it in matches, but it's pretty hard to reliably say to myself "I'm gonna footstool this guy" and actually get the footstool. Whenever I get one by accident, I flub and don't do anything.
Any tips on reliable footstooling or practicing it? Footstool -> sweetspot dair could either be a kill move or a really sick way to pop someone up, it's probably just flashiness but I can't think of anything else to explore immediately atm.

That sort of discussion belongs in the metagame thread, if you don't mind.

If you're still up to upload anything like that, please do.

(Sorry if anything I say has already been said by someone else)
Keep in mind Roy's weight dependent throws make the super heavyweights (Bowser, DK, Ganon, etc) immune to throw combos. On lighter characters like ZSS, d-throw to jab/uptilt can be true at 0%. On midweights (not sure about the heavyweights) and lighter down-throw to up-air is true and easy to do til 60's-80ish percent. Past that, I believe it's possible to continue doing this, just with double jump up-air, although it's a lot more specific.

For DED I've noticed that aerial-third-hit-upwards has a way more favorable angle than the grounded swing (although it could just be the fact that you're moving forwards in the air, which allows it to connect better), setting up into fourth-hit-up's sweetspot. Additionally if you jump towards the opponent and use DED, the aerial-third-hit-down connects cleanly into fourth-hit-foward's sweetspot. The grounded strings just don't connect well at kill percents, sadly, although the most reliable string I've found was (first)-forward-up-forward. Keep in mind the sweetspots and sourspots have different properties- the tip of first-swing pulls people in while the sweetspot pushes them away, for example.

Do you have any frame cancel footage of Roy, or tips on getting his frame-cancel aerials? I don't know the windows at all.

That sort of discussion belongs in the metagame thread, if you don't mind.
Thank you for showing me the thread and moving a post to a more fitting thread. I'll be sure to balance both threads. By the way, is it alright if I add sets as spoiler notes to posts? I often go out of my way to search for the most recent sets and review them.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Up Smash has this weird property (Not sure if anyone else knows about this, and its probably just a bug) but hitting with the tip of Up Smash will cause the animation to go as fast as it would if it were whiffed, causing no hitstun in between each hit. This really isn't all that useful, but maybe it could be in Doubles where an extra second or so for the attack to finish can mean death for a character (?)

Condition opponents into either using a getup attack or rolling onto stage by charging Flare Blade close to the edge and releasing just before they get up. Once conditioned, space yourself just far enough to avoid a get up attack (This will require some practice and getting used to Getup attack ranges or good eyes) and either do a B-Reversed Flare Blade or charge one up after a short hop with a bit of backwards momentum. This will cause them to be directly in front of you for the punish, giving you a free Flare Blade.

Down Tilt>Down Angled Double-Edged Dance works well for damaging shields if your opponents hold shield like a mothertrucker and you know they won't release it. Also can catch opponents without a fast aerial at low percents if doing a Jab>DAngled Double-Edged Dance.

If you use Forward Air and jump JUST before you land, you will be able to do your double-jump instead of landing - It's a tight window. Afterwards, you can either do a Tomahawk to catch opponents who used a Forward Smash OoS to punish you and then grab them for a throw mixup, or go for another Forward Air/a Back Air and then a Neutral Air. If going for a Forward Air, both hits of Neutral Air will come out; if using Back Air, only the first will. This means that you can space out a bit with a Forward and Back Air catching jump/roll ins and, if they have no reaction or just hold shield, you can hit with the first hit of Neutral Air and either follow-up with just about anything in your arsenal from grabs to tilts to even a possible aerial continuation, or grab/Double-Edged Dance their shield and hope to either get it off or clash with their OoS grab.

Grab ledge and ledge trump either a Lucario (almost uncertain on, certain for the other however) or a Palutena with Jump Glide (Customs, I know >.>) and check if they use their Up Special quickly. If they don't and they don't often use Counter, Back Air. If they DO, however, simply use Blazer and B-reverse it - they can't up B afterwards.

And now, massive text wall time.

Using Down Throw can lead into a footstool if they airdodge expecting a Blazer or a Forward Air; Jump aways will not be caught. And this will work against any character until a pretty late percent. You also can condition opponents into expecting a Flare Blade mixup on the ground (or just notice that players like Jump getup) and jump right before they are able to get up from below the stage and footstool them, since the jump there has a set distance for each character. Otherwise, outside of standard footstool airdodge reads there isn't a real way to get it due to Roy's knockback.

Footstool>FFUpAir can work, but the hitbox is SERIOUSLY tiny. I did tests against 4 different character types (the standard weights and Fast Fallers) to see if this was just random chance or me getting the rare bottom hit of Up Air, and multiple tests among each group to make sure that the hitboxes weren't the problem. I'll also be putting them in testing order as I do them (Forgive me if I'm wrong - It's midnight and I'm doing testing for a character I don't even main for the sake of their community.)

NOTE: Each of these also works on missed techs, since the two are the same thing, being knocked down onto the floor and waiting a second before acting out of it due to your carelessness. No moves of Roy's arsenal, as far as I can tell, can Jab Lock. Which is sad. Sakurai, make Down Tilt sour spot jab lock ;-;

Fast Faller- :4fox:. First one I tested on due to Random giving me him on accident. Up Air was insanely difficult to get, and the final active frames of the attack do NOT seem to connect at any time.

Lightweights- :4kirby:. Second test, impressively easy to get down, and follow-ups were really good. Since he's a lightweight, Up Air>Up Air will work reliably well until around 80% where they get knocked back to far for another hit. Up Smash also worked well afterwards since he's a lightweight and dies absurdly easily.

Middleweights- :4darkpit: (Actual testing with Pit but Dark Pit is better imo.) Third Test, Worse than Kirby but by far easier than Fox. This most likely is a hurtbox/hitbox issue as now I'm able to connect them semi-reliably. Characters that have lower on the floor positions seem to get it better. Follow-Ups are relatively easy.

Heavyweights- :4bowser:. Fourth test, by far the easiest to connect with so far. This is definitely a hurtbox issue and not a hitbox issue

ALRIGHT AFTER DOING OTHER TESTING THAT I DONT WANT TO PUT DOWN, I CAN SAY SOMETHING FINALLY

Characters with larger or easier to hit hurtboxes that are higher up after a missed tech or footstool situation such as 99% of the heavyweights, some of the middle weights, sort of the lightweights, and for some reason screw the fastfallers, can be hit by an easy Up Air for a short string into Forward Air, Back Air, Up Air, Neutral Air, Blazer if you are lucky, or other attacks. They also can be followed-up by a Smash Attack if they react slowly, or you can land beside them and go for a tech chase grab.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015

Do you have any frame cancel footage of Roy, or tips on getting his frame-cancel aerials? I don't know the windows at all.

Thank you for showing me the thread and moving a post to a more fitting thread. I'll be sure to balance both threads. By the way, is it alright if I add sets as spoiler notes to posts? I often go out of my way to search for the most recent sets and review them.
I'm actually not the one who moved your post here, though I'd love to be a moderator at some point. Anyways, thanks to whoever did so (probably was Shaya Shaya ). In the Link boards we actually have a seperate thread for this so feel free to make your own, but when it comes to valuable information such as ATs and advanced strategies, I suppose it's alright at the moment depending on what your intentions are.

I will be doing extensive labbing this spring break once I'm able to play again, so any ideas would be much appreciated if most people lack the will power to sit in front of a screen for days straight. The post above is a perfect example (I'll add it to the OP in a bit).

@Sethlon Where are you at mang? :v

Last edited:

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
I'm actually not the one who moved your post here, though I'd love to be a moderator at some point. Anyways, thanks to whoever did so (probably was Shaya Shaya ). In the Link boards we actually have a seperate thread for this so feel free to make your own, but when it comes to valuable information such as ATs and advanced strategies, I suppose it's alright at the moment depending on what your intentions are.

I will be doing extensive labbing this spring break once I'm able to play again, so any ideas would be much appreciated if most people lack the will power to sit in front of a screen for days straight. The post above is a perfect example (I'll add it to the OP in a bit).

@Sethlon Where are you at mang? :v
'...if most people lack the will power to sit in front of a screen for days straight'

I actually only took like 25-30 minutes working on that LOL

But if I find anything else interesting for Roy, I'll probably post it down here.

Neutral Air 1st Hit Sweetspot into Down Smash does 21% and is true at around 70% or later. This can be used as a kill option at later percents and also is moderately safe, since the first hit of Neutral Air can be acted out of into a grab instead due to ending lag and things. This also means that it can be used as a mixup tool; Neutral Air 1st Hit into Jab, Grab, or Down Smash; Jab follows up into practically anything, and if you do Neutral Air at a low percent you can follow up a Jab with a Grab anyways, Grab beats out shielding opponents and can clash with fast attacks, and Down Smash kills or just launches and does good damage.

Jab>Forward Tilt hits sourspot on most characters at later percents where it might become useful, but against large heavy hitboxes like DK and Bowser they get hit by the sweetspot with bad/no DI till around 100%; you can probably abuse this somehow, but I'm not exactly certain.

On a Missed Tech/Footstooled situation, you can use Forward, Back, and Down Aerial to also cause some damage and KO your opponent. Back Air works best at the edges if they will be hit by it towards the blastzones, Forward Air is basically a weaker Back Air, and Down Air kills around 140-160% with decent DI if they don't react fast enough. Up Smash works, but it will probably only help if you barely jump off them, they are barely off the ground, and they have no reaction, otherwise it won't connect more often than not. A more interesting method I was testing last night in For Glory (I'm impressed I actually managed to get a few footstools, lol opponents and their jump getups) was to fall next to them and Down Smash: If they tech in place, they will get hit by the forwards hit of Down Smash and get launched a fair distance. If they roll INTO you, they will get hit by (hopefully, barring far rolling characters) the sweetspot back hit of Down Smash and possibly be KOed due to its launching power. If they roll away, good, more time to get out of Down Smash and less risk due to them not being closer to you. The only bad scenario here is if they use Attack Getup, which can either be dealt with by a Counter if opponents spam it a lot or by just jumping over it then using Up Air and continuing strings.

I've got nothin more. I probably need a life after making this post and the last one to be honest.

ElectricBlade

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haruhisuzumia
3DS FC
1203-9228-7596

I'm sorry, I haven't used Roy much since the patch (been focusing on my Cloud). So I lost any replays that could be helpful :c sorry again for bringing it up. If I do pick him up again I definitely will though (Actually, just realized I could replicate the use I gave it)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440

Sorry for taking so long to get to this lol. I think I got unsubscribed to this thread or something. :(

So, you can footstool out of sweet falling uair at low percents.

There was also this post in social, which didn't get much attention at the time, but is worth investigating.

http://smashboards.com/threads/roy-social-r-o-y-b-o-y-z.406083/page-80#post-20931775

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Sorry for taking so long to get to this lol. I think I got unsubscribed to this thread or something. :(

So, you can footstool out of sweet falling uair at low percents.

There was also this post in social, which didn't get much attention at the time, but is worth investigating.

http://smashboards.com/threads/roy-social-r-o-y-b-o-y-z.406083/page-80#post-20931775

How did that Back Air jab lock when sweetspotted...? I can't replicate this at all even when footstooling at the same percent.

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Due to the decreased landing lag you can now get a footstool after dair too.

Top Bottom