• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Pane the Hasty Wolf is wearing 2 2s (May 16th)

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
I mostly stick to Defensive/mindgame type of play while my opponent does his smart aggressive play. I also pull out sneak executions. Too bad I am not one of the cool kids to team with some good players.

Also C4, I need a pick up from the train station. Can you help with this? or anyone for thatmatter?
I get done with what I gotta do after 12:00, what time you plan on being there?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was gonna show up around 11 am since that ehen teams sign ups starts. I might as well just do singles then unless I can get someone else to pick me up from the station.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna show up around 11 am since that ehen teams sign ups starts. I might as well just do singles then unless I can get someone else to pick me up from the station.
I could probably pick you up. i guess you could just call the venue and i can come get you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
how do i get to this place from port authority ._.
Port Authority to Penn Station
Penn Station to Mineola Station
Mineola Station to Venue (4 Minute Car Ride)

Call a cab or get someone from the venue to pick you up.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hmm ok sup im hype. Guys be there at like 11 am so u can sign up and we can start at 12.

this is KnightMare

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i will be there, but im just leaving for the bus in NJ now so if im a little late because of traffic ill call ahead and please just put in the brackets. my phones not working so im going to be calling the store, but i should def. be there before 12.

if anyone wants to reach me its (*cough* PGN please call me)

973-652-3980

as my temporary number

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Ally just got here there is like 20 or so people as of now i wont start till 12:30PM or 1

as of right now there is no stream if any of u see this bring a laptop and streaming equipment if u can... hype

Top Bottom