• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Pane the Hasty Wolf is wearing 2 2s (May 16th)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Not to nitpick, but the ledge rule has no time-out clause, so as it reads, if you grab it 35 times regardless of time-out you lose.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm just trying to help everyone out, nobody wants unclear rules, they just create drama :)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
@ Coontail - LT MM?
LOL PD, PT is at the bottom of mid tier but honestly we can do LT, MT, HT, or reg MM's its kool jus hope I have enough cash

Brian if you go practice with Vinnie a day or two before this, take me / viva? :D
Were practicing tomorrow john so no prob jus you kno the rules act like your 15 not 5 LOL. Plus its been way to long since we had an odd sprouts reunion lol

**** TAIL! yes any mm w.e. u want just find me at the venue
Haha word we can do those randoms like my marth vs your peach and so on lol.
Btw if you need **** I can always bring my beast TV as PGN can tell you and my wii. I have texture hacks but they honestly dont **** anything so pleaseeeeeeee.....thanks KM516

Lol I love being LI's favorite PT main.....I mean only PT main :urg: but y'all know you love me hahaha

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Ladies (if there are any) and Gentleman! May 16th is the Big Day for LI so, i'll be there doing exclusive Portraits for gamers who want to look like there favorite Character ranging from smash bros. to Dragon ball!!!! Here Below are some pics that made by hand.

Here is one I made of Knightmare (Steve) if he'd ever one day go Super Saiyen

A self-portrait of me if I looked like Falco

And of Course the most Famous one of all, M2k

Fees: 2 dollars for 10 minutes, 6 dollars for 20 minutes+, if u are to get a portrait or even a sketch done you must do exactly what I say in order to achieve optimal results ( in short, dont move around so much or ur pic will come out crappy. )

To check out more of my work visit my site! I'll be at the tournament after I get done with stuff that sunday .

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273351

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? I don't recall comfirming myself to go to this thing. And Idk if I am. The train is expensive and I don't feel like burning alot of cash. Well see. I might do teams if I randomly pop up and blow off singles.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
What? I don't recall comfirming myself to go to this thing. And Idk if I am. The train is expensive and I don't feel like burning alot of cash. Well see. I might do teams if I randomly pop up and blow off singles.
i know u are coming before even YOU know your coming. dat is some mindgames...

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
yo ima be there my dude. big ups to pane on becoming 6. its funny how i watch my kids grow be4 my eyes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
YEAH OSCAR! YOUR A GROUCH!

like, ***** I LIVE IN A ****ING TRASH CAN!
I'm sorry. it is not my fault. I blame society.

Anyway reason I am not going is cause the trains are a lil pricy. I need to get my dirvers and a car already, I'm getting sick of this ****. Next is that I am not confident in tournies anymore. And last, I am not working at my job anymore. My internship job finished and they are hooking me up with a job at target. But I don't start that till the end of june or the start of july. And I have one more pay check coming in. Saving some cash for MLG. If I was able to play on point, I would be able to make money out this tourny. But since I can't, I'm not gonna risk losing more money.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Change of plans, I decided to go tho this tourny. I would like a good parnter who knows what is is doing in teams. I am really good in teams and I am usually stuck carrying the team. Which tends to get annoying so I just don't team with anyone anymore. I'll dop the best I got to take this whole thing with D tier.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I mostly stick to Defensive/mindgame type of play while my opponent does his smart aggressive play. I also pull out sneak executions. Too bad I am not one of the cool kids to team with some good players.

Also C4, I need a pick up from the train station. Can you help with this? or anyone for thatmatter?

Top Bottom