• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Pane the Hasty Wolf is wearing 2 2s (May 16th)

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf why is big M even commenting he already *****ed its too far fro him to attend ! Why is he trolling Vinnie ?Mad random ......

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
@ this paragraph, where you talking to me. If so i dont use ICs and ive never beat zucco
He's talking about cheese you silly goose.

Also everyone just shut up, and stop making this a flame thread. What goes on between cheese and vinnie is their business not ours. So i think we should just leave that to them to handle as adults.(inb4 cheese or vinnie calls the other one a child)

TL;DR

Kill yourself.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He's talking about cheese you silly goose.

Also everyone just shut up, and stop making this a flame thread. What goes on between cheese and vinnie is their business not ours. So i think we should just leave that to them to handle as adults.(inb4 cheese or vinnie calls the other one a child)

TL;DR

Kill yourself.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
LOL character johns. Pick up a character that doesn't get slaughtered by them or just get better, it's not like the ICs are MK.

Anyways, this is going to be really fun. I hope there's a good turnout. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
lol, I wasnt going to quit because I lost to cheese. Just not interested in the game right now, but Doom's tourney is making me hyped for some reason, so we shall see.

I still think Lucario beats ice climbers cheese, and hopefully ill prove it next time.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol, I wasnt going to quit because I lost to cheese. Just not interested in the game right now, but Doom's tourney is making me hyped for some reason, so we shall see.

I still think Lucario beats ice climbers cheese, and hopefully ill prove it next time.
you should get a carpool to come to my tourney after dooms since its the next day :p

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Your kidding right? Not too ruin your super big ego but your just a plain out **** too anyone you dont like, he didn't say anything about or to you and your making fun of the fact hes even attending this tournament and saying you rather go to church on a Sunday(which you wouldn't because brawl is your life) that is just ridiculous. Get your meatriders on me and flame me idc but you cant continually troll and hate on someone and expect them not too respond then get all offended when they call you a "free bee". :(

/bye
Dude... learn some ****ing grammar

edit: i also ****ing HATE IC's... such a dumb char. OH I MESSED UP ONCE, THERE GOES MY LIFE LOL

ch33s3

Smash Lord

I hope so! You're really fun to play against, your spacing is really good.

HYpE

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
since we're going to this. also accepting MMs =D Random dittos anyone? Low Tier? REVERSE MAINS?!?! I got this on lockdown =D
RANDOM DITTOS LETS GET IT. and ally i dont care if you so lol.. just back it up by not going last hit with me next time :)

also pd if i win the random ditto ill try the reverse mains thingy lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
RANDOM DITTOS LETS GET IT. and ally i dont care if you so lol.. just back it up by not going last hit with me next time :)

also pd if i win the random ditto ill try the reverse mains thingy lol

I dont need to back it up, sometimes I feel bad when I play people and that I know it'll be a 3-2 stock, so I just let em get closer so they can feel better about themself. But like I said stop acting tough, until you prove it. :psycho:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Word I just got sight of this and I deffinitly want to take a crack at this BTW KM516 its **** from fire's house and I deff hope we can get some $1-2 MM's man

Vinnie

Smash Master
Word I just got sight of this and I deffinitly want to take a crack at this BTW KM516 its **** from fire's house and I deff hope we can get some $1-2 MM's man
Can you take me? I'll practice with you friday and/or saturday if you'd like.

This is the only tourney I can go to until MLG Columbus b/c I have a class trip next weekend, then saving money the week after, then the week after is MLG Columbus :(

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Knightmare, put a ledge limit in the rules, please. I presume you just forgot. :)

Top Bottom