• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMDP's Smash Ultimate Supporter Count (Updated: August 13th)

KMDP

Smash Legend
OK!!

For Krystal, I went forward from posts on July 15th, the date that you posted the initial count on. She didn't get any new supporters from after that, so she remains at 22.

For Ninten and Saber, I counted through the whole thread and added everyone who said they supported the character. In some cases, I added people who didn't explicitly say they supported the character, but said something like "They'd be awesome!" or "I wouldn't mind seeing them", or if they posted a bunch in the thread with positive stuff - basically, I used my best judgement. :p Just in case though, I made a list of supporters for those two threads. If you're on Ninten or Saber's list, but you don't feel like you support them, then let me know! Otherwise...

Krystal: 22 supporters

Ninten: 42 supporters

Saber: 17 supporters

Perfect, thanks! You counted them pretty much the same way I counted them.

I had a feeling Krystal's and Saber's wouldn't have moved, but I wanted to be sure.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
So I just looked at the Banjo thread and according to the first post he has 157 supporters. Which doesn't include me lol, so definitely 158 at least. Not sure if it's up to date or anything, but regardless way higher than 13.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So I just looked at the Banjo thread and according to the first post he has 157 supporters. Which doesn't include me lol, so definitely 158 at least. Not sure if it's up to date or anything, but regardless way higher than 13.
Yeah, I'm not sure where I got "13" from last month.

Unless almost all the Banjo supporters have suddenly shown up over the course of four weeks. :laugh:

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not sure where I got "13" from last month.

Unless almost all the Banjo supporters have suddenly shown up over the course of four weeks. :laugh:
I haven't been paying too much attention to any character threads until recently really, so I'm not sure. It's possible they just didn't have a list compiled until recently. But who knows.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Even though it isn't much, I would like to point out Mumkhar actually has 3 supporters and not one, myself and SEGAGameBoy and RiftEdgeYato.

Hero044

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if there is a view new messages button while I’m viewing this chat?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Does anyone know if there is a view new messages button while I’m viewing this chat?
If you make a post, the forum will automatically set the thread to "watch", unless you tell it not too. You can also manually watch/unwatch a thread by pressing a button on the top right of the page, under the title.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Thanks for the info

So wait is there an updated list coming tomorrow?
If things go well? Yes.

We've counted the supporters of about 330 of the 380+ Character Threads that are on this site.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Just to make your job a little easier, you can tag me if you ever need my thread's counts. Right now Starfy is at 41, and Sandbag is at 18.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just to make your job a little easier, you can tag me if you ever need my thread's counts. Right now Starfy is at 41, and Sandbag is at 18.
Already got Starfy and Sandbag, thanks! :grin:

Hmm...

Actually, could you count the Supporters of Celica and/or Buzzwole for me?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Sure just this once
I actually misread your post. You said "my thread's counts", I thought you said "some thread's counts". :laugh:

I should probably be going to bed. >_>

For the record, there are still 53 threads that need counting, not including new ones I don't know about.
I'll post the list shortly.

Also, just as an aside, there currently 346 threads counted, at 6847 supporters.
That's 210 more than the July count (of 351 threads), and this is after K. Rool's 700+ Supporters were taken off.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I actually misread your post. You said "my thread's counts", I thought you said "some thread's counts". :laugh:

I should probably be going to bed. >_>

For the record, there are still 53 threads that need counting, not including new ones I don't know about.
I'll post the list shortly.

Also, just as an aside, there currently 346 threads counted, at 6847 supporters.
That's 210 more than the July count (of 351 threads), and this is after K. Rool's 700+ Supporters were taken off.
Well I'm counting them anyway lol. Only including people that show clear support or upvote the OP, so the numbers may be off by a couple. People need to be more clear lmao

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well I'm counting them anyway lol. Only including people that show clear support or upvote the OP, so the numbers may be off by a couple. People need to be more clear lmao
Thanks for doing the work that I unintentionally sprung on you. XD

EDIT: I removed this Support Count request list because there's another, more up to date one just a few posts down.

It's looking like the ranking this time will have 400+ characters on it.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Thanks for doing the work that I unintentionally sprung on you. XD
  1. Impa (Legend of Zelda)
  2. Ken (Street Fighter)
  3. Crono (Chrono Trigger)
  4. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
  5. Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
  6. Kamek (Super Mario)
  7. Midna (Legend of Zelda)
  8. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
  9. Savvy Stylist (Style Savvy)
  10. Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
  11. Tetra (Legend of Zelda)
  12. Fiora (Xenoblade)
  13. Ray (Custom Robo)
  14. Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
  15. Klonoa
  16. Celica (Fire Emblem)
  17. Stanley (Game & Watch)
  18. Raiden (Metal Gear)
  19. Megaman X
  20. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
  21. Quote (Cave Story)
  22. Buzzwole (Pokémon)
  23. Morag (Xenoblade)
  24. Parabo & Satebo (Satellaview)
  25. Rabbids (Ray-man)
  26. Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
  27. Frogger
  28. Joker (Persona 5)
  29. Plague Knight (Shovel Knight)
  30. Blaziken (Pokémon)
  31. Plusle & Minun (Pokémon)
  32. Gallade (Pokémon)
  33. Plasm Wraith (Pikmin)
  34. Nia (Xenoblade)
  35. Wave Racer (Wave Race)
  36. Billy Lee/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
  37. Amaterasu (Okami)
  38. Yooka & Laylee (Yooka-Laylee)
  39. Brash the Bear (Donkey Kong)
  40. Tapu Koko (Pokémon)
  41. Doc Louis (Punch-Out!!)
  42. Zeke von Genbu (Xenoblade)
  43. Jin (Xenoblade)
  44. Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue)
  45. Alexi Stukov (StarCraft)
  46. Steve (MineCraft)
  47. Captain N. (Captain N.: The Game Master)
  48. Captain Syrup (Wario)
  49. Classic Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  50. Akira Yuki (Virtua Fighter)
  51. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)
  52. Dry Bowser (Super Mario)
It's looking like the ranking this time will have 400+ characters on it.
Current count for Celica: 40
Could be around 5 or so more. Some people stopped by and talked without really speaking about the character in any interest.

Current count for Buzzwole: 31
Much easier to count, there's a few undecideds it seems, but most people were pretty direct in their support.

I gave each thread a list of the names I counted, so it should be easier for you to check in the future.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Current count for Celica: 40
Could be around 5 or so more. Some people stopped by and talked without really speaking about the character in any interest.

Current count for Buzzwole: 31
Much easier to count, there's a few undecideds it seems, but most people were pretty direct in their support.

I gave each thread a list of the names I counted, so it should be easier for you to check in the future.
Wonderful! Thank you!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you can add sushi striker's musashi to your only one supporter part as no one responded to my thread

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
FamicomDisk FamicomDisk
If you're still in a counting mood, would you be willing to count Impa's supporters for me?
Impa's got 23 supporters!

Actually, I'll edit some counts into this post!

Impa: 23 supporters
Ken: 20 supporters
Crono: 17 supporters
Travis Touchdown: 16 supporters
Reimu: 14 supporters
Kamek: 14 supporters
Midna: 11 supporters

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Celica: 41
Starfy: 41
Buzzwole: 34
Sandbag: 19

I'll do Midna and Ray from Custom Robo today

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
You can skip Midna, because FamicomDisk FamicomDisk already did her. :grin:

What I still need is:
  1. Lloyd Irving
  2. Savvy Stylist
  3. Gunvolt
  4. Tetra
  5. Fiora
  6. Ray (Custom Robo)
  7. Solaire of Astora
  8. Klonoa
  9. Stanley (Game & Watch)
  10. Raiden (Metal Gear)
  11. Megaman X
  12. Terry Bogard
  13. Quote (Cave Story)
  14. Parabo & Satebo
  15. Rabbids
  16. Vaati
  17. Frogger
  18. Joker (Persona)
  19. Plague Knight
  20. Blaziken
  21. Plusle & Minun
  22. Gallade
  23. Nia (Xenoblade)
  24. Wave Racer
  25. Billy Lee/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
  26. Amaterasu
  27. Yooka & Laylee
  28. Brash the Bear
  29. Tapu Koko
  30. Doc Louis
  31. Zeke von Genbu
  32. Jin (Xenoblade)
  33. Ragna the Bloodedge
  34. Alexei Stukov (Starcraft)
  35. Steve (Minecraft)
  36. Captain N: The Game Master
  37. Captain Syrup
  38. Akira Yuki
  39. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls)
  40. Dry Bowser
Ray 43

There's no way Midna only has 11 supporters

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ray 43

There's no way Midna only has 11 supporters
Thanks!

I'd believe it, Midna only had 11 Supporters back when she was disconfirmed, and now everyone's focusing their efforts on Skull Kid and Impa.
Obviously, you could also include the Brawl/Smash 4-era Supporters to get a more accurate number, but I wouldn't ask anyone to go that far.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Thanks!

I'd believe it, Midna only had 11 Supporters back when she was disconfirmed, and now everyone's focusing their efforts on Skull Kid and Impa.
Obviously, you could also include the Brawl/Smash 4-era Supporters to get a more accurate number, but I wouldn't ask anyone to go that far.
I counted more than 11 on the first page tbh, is everyone going by the OP's support list or what, because a lot of people don't keep up with it

KMDP

Smash Legend
I counted more than 11 on the first page tbh, is everyone going by the OP's support list or what, because a lot of people don't keep up with it
If there are more than 11, go for it! I'm more than happy to increase Midna's count.

Last edited:

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
My process for threads without support lists has been to go from posts made after July 15th - the day that KMDP KMDP posted the initial counts for everyone - and then add the new supporters that jump in after July 15th to the original total. Midna is marked as having 11 supporters in this thread's opening post, and didn't get any new ones after that date (in fact, there hasn't been a post in the thread since June), but I took a look back to the earlier pages and I'm seeing more than 11 on the first page too. So maybe the wrong thread got counted for the original post or something?

But yeah, you're definitely right! Looking forward to seeing her actual total. This is why it's good to get a second count! :)

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
My process for threads without support lists has been to go from posts made after July 15th - the day that KMDP KMDP posted the initial counts for everyone - and then add the new supporters that jump in after July 15th to the original total. Midna is marked as having 11 supporters in this thread's opening post, and didn't get any new ones after that date (in fact, there hasn't been a post in the thread since June), but I took a look back to the earlier pages and I'm seeing more than 11 on the first page too. So maybe the wrong thread got counted for the original post or something?

So yeah, you're definitely right! Looking forward to seeing her actual total. This is why it's good to get a second count! :)
Awww **** I'm really gonna have to do this now huh? Lmao

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Skull Kid sitting at triple 1 (111)

I'll probably give an update either every ten supporters or when the list is posted, every time he seems to go up a rank

Top Bottom