• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

araknophobik

Smash Master
id team with you...if the tourny started at 8
just to let you guys know we'll have to get in n out to eat, the denny's across the street is like the only one in the state that has a bar so minors aren't allowed after 8

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
id team with you...if the tourny started at 8
just to let you guys know we'll have to get in n out to eat, the denny's across the street is like the only one in the state that has a bar so minors aren't allowed after 8
I doubt that they enforce it. lol, maybe they do ,not that many denny's have bars o.o

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Read the second post, there has been some changes, just to sum it up quickly, new venue, no venue fee, still giving housing.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
MarthPwnzer, now that the venue was moved back to your house, do you only have two TVs for the tourney?
No, I have about 4-5 tv's still, I was only taking 2 because I didnt want to take alot in the car.

and about swimming, well I think thats what mike posted, yea theres swimming if you want, we have a pretty nice pool, so if you want to its cool with me.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
yeah im staying overnight too.

ryan: moneymatch me marth dittos in front of everybody

ALSO YOUR MAP MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! TOWNE PARK CIRCLE ISNT CONNECTED TO BRIARCROFT!!! THAT MAP IS NO LONGER CREDIBLE!!!!!

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah one more change: there will be NO BRAWL allowed. Any Brawl disks found will be confiscated at will be returned when the owner of the disk leaves the venue.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
lol marth dittos? sure maybe, all I know is rudeezy needs to bring some 64,and dont make dumb rules sheridan >.>

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
maaaaaaaaybe i'll bring 64. I'm not to sure about that though.

and I think sheridan's rule is pretty good. I vote that it goes on the rules list.

replicate

Smash Lord
pretty sure I'm bringing lovage and embrace the 12 also, and we can bring festizzio's VCR more than likely

in all honesty though, marthpwnzer for president
letting everybody stay at his house and swim and ****
too good

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
LUCKY!!! Bring the Toypeedo!

Edit: MarthPwnzer is too good! Also, are there any places to go out and eat?
LOL, yea burgerking, carls jr., 7-11, and in the village theres a diner...yea theres a few places.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Hey... I'm definitely visiting CA from NYC this entire weekend.. in fact I'm in Los Angeles right now.. So I definitely want to come to this granted I can get a ride.. How long can we stay..? Cause since I don't drive and don't know how to get around.. I'd have to wait for my bro to pick me up after his event.

Granted I don't know anyone from the west coast except for mango.. and even then I don't really "know" him, I just saw him ****** @ pound 3 vs m2k. But I figured I'd come through since its open to all smashers .. =)

NYC ALL DAI. I'm gonna rep NYC.. and no I don't suck =)

Can anyone here leave their #'s? I figure thats how I'll find yall. I'm gonna check this thread later tonight~~

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
NYC!!!!!

You should come to my house, as I think Tofu/Mike/Atlus/Lucky(?) are coming at night. I can give you a ride / house you if you don't mind being squeezed a bit.

I <3 East Coast.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey I NEED to know this, seriously I do, since Im helping set up:

How may people are planning on swimming, and how long would they swim for? Also, if there was a television outside under an E-Z up, how many people would want to play on that TV given that there were cold drinks?

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'd swim, probably for a few hours. Maybe at night instead if it's too hot during the day. And I would be semi-interested in the tv outside.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Anyone got cubes or wii's we only have 3 atm, and I got 4-5 TV's..

EDIT:
These are my current Wii's/Cubes

1.Me Wii
2.Squids Wii
3,Sherigami Wii
4. Festizzio cube

Top Bottom