• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmao i really cracked up when people love nyc =p

anyway, nyc <3's west coast!! especially eggz but I think hes like washington.. lol

so other than that thanks a lot neighborhoodp !!

and mikeHaze i have heard of you vaguely before.. like your name has been thrown around..~~

btw swimming?!!?!?! what!! lol

I'm gonna call neighborhoodp =p

ty westcoast for awesome hospitality!!!

get ready to get ***** though =/.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Anybody going to be driving to this event.. in or around the Manhattan beach area.. tomorrow at like.. 11-12pm ? I definitely need a ride!!!!!!

anybody!!! Plz do send me a pm w/ your # so I can get in contact w/ you.. thnx !!! <3<3

or else i'm pretty like stranded.. in or around manhattan beach lol.. (only until 5.. but I don't wanna wait that long and I wanna smash!!)

R3N0

Smash Lord
theres public transportation from manhattan beach to claremont?!!

I"M A GODD*MN TOURIST!!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
ew @ mikehaze being tourist..

sierra madre villa is as far as the metro goes..?

araknophobik

Smash Master
just hold off the tournament till around 6-7 so that way baby tec0 and I can make it in time to compete. yall can swim until we arrive =]

just a suggestion ima go smash and swim regardless of what time I arrive

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
reno, manhattan beach is an hour from the tournament. if you can get to pasadena at a decent time i could probably pick you up from there given gas monies

it's like a balance of how much i want to see you attend this tourny v how much i hate driving

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hey, could you add Boba to the pre-registration list? He wants to come, but his account isn't working for some reason so I have to post this for him.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You can take me off the list, I'm not going to be able to make it.

Packing up apartment johns

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late notice. Replicate just told me about it today. Anyway, embracethe12, riptide, and I will be there.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
holy

alright i kinda forgot about this tournament because ive been away this week but it just hit me....this is going to ****ing

wow, basically everyone i can think of that i would want to be at a tournament is going to be at this tournament. plus RENO reppin nyc in socal wow dude what are the chances. marthpwnzer this tourny is going to be amazing seriously AMAZING are you sure your house can fit all of us? seems like alot of people are coming. BTW MIGUEL IS BRINGING HIS CAMERA for the MONTAGE BABY. oh my god when was the last time we had a montage, chapman 4? **** dude. 805 is comin in full force we got lovage festizzio replicate 12 AND tipz (that technical fox from pats house 1 time lol) ****ing. ****. bring swimsuits!

p.s. i hope this has dawned on everyone else but...

THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IN BRAWL

replicate

Smash Lord
GAAAWAWWWD DAAAAMMNNN I am excited for this ****

there's still like a 10% chance I can't go because my dad has been gone on work, but it oughta work out

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol.. yeah so i would never fork over $20 for gas for brawl..

-btw anyone wanna help chip in for the.. lets pick up reno from downtown LA fund? that'd be totally awesome..

like maybe like just a dollar or two .. =D?

don't start w/o me!!!!

NeighborhoodP said hes gonna come pick me up.. but yeah don't start w/o us =D

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
yeaaaaa reno cant wait to meet you

P.S. all is brawl is once again proved to be the best site ever because they added melee and 64 as games you can install yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R3N0

Smash Lord
im really hype to come =D I hope neighborhoodp can find me alright in the midst of downtown LA.~~~

Tacosquid27

Smash Rookie
I'm coming early to help you set up Ryan. So is Rudy, we'll be there at like 10. Sherigamiz u wantz teamz wit me?!?! >_>

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
there's a smasher from new york city here and we happen to be having a tournament on the same day.
P, a melee player, is driving 2 hours roundtrip to pick up an NYC smasher that no one knows, but we know he likes melee

you know what that is

love
melee community represent!

Top Bottom