• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Guelph Smash- NOA WIF MOAR GELPH

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
Peeeteeeer, if Heroes is on by the time you get this message then it's too late. I was wondering if we could do Heroes + Smash tonight, I left a message with your mammy. And this invitation for smash extends to anyone interested, I feel like playing tonight! It's been like a month now <->
Heroes was sick tonight, too bad i had to work earlier.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Eeeeeeh, it was okay I guess. At least it was better than last weeks haha! Are we seeing you tomorrow Brian? :p

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
If this scene wants to get a PR we could make our Bi weeklies legit tourneys. Everyone brings a Dollar 50 cents for doubles and singles just to kep everyone legit.

Just a thought but i think it would be sik to get like 20+ ppl comin out to these bi weeklies every week

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hopefully i get into waterloo next year =3

and i think 1$ would be best for singles/doubles...who wants all those quarters LOL

Walrace

Smash Rookie
Heyo, Everbodies!
Im just a guy sittin here in Guelph, looking for some melee shenanigans.
Anyone on this thread from Guelph/near Guelph and up for some smash?

Also!
I'm planning to have a smash get together in the next month or so, Somewhere in Guelph...
Would anyone be interested in that?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyone want to smash today? ANYONE? I have a car and can travel to Guelph.

Jack? Peter? Brian? Flan? Andrew? Eric? Keasta? Hao(sp)? Wal-****ing-rus?

Add me on msn at:

joshuzi
[at]
hotmail
[dot]
com

WHERE IS MY GOD ****ED SIGNATURE

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol sorry Josh, I had a midterm and some projects today...

But yeah Walrace, Guelph only has like 2 players, and I'm really the only one of those two to commit lol... too much Halo and other who knows what FPS's

Sanu

Smash Champion
It's all good.

Sorry Brian, Paul got to me first xD

Azuraith

Smash Apprentice
Main: DK
Secondaries: Toonlink, Snake, Rob

I live in kitchener and up for some good brawls anytime. Hit me up if you want to have some intense battles.

Friend code: 2105-8317-6524

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Brawler in Guelph looking for offlineeeerrrssss, so sick of wifi lol. Want to find a good doubles patna for tourney scenes as well...(Only just signed up here, been playing brawl for a while) VM or PM if you're interested in some offline matchups.

Online is good too though..srsly...do it o .o. Also, anyone go to Doon campus Conestoga?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
yep yep. I play Brawl from time to time but I'm mostly just a Melee player. However, I do enjoy all smash bros games (I will play every single one from time to time).

Our Melee community in K-W-C-G is much bigger than our Brawl one (which consists of you guys, Infzy, and a few randoms)

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, I see well that's cool. I haven't played melee in quite a while =(. Can't seem to find the CD, probably lent it out. I'm still kind of interested in checking out the community revolving around that as well anyhoo.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I'm working tomorrow and next Saturday. So I got Mon-Fri all off. I can host a few people (6-8 max) on one of those days mostlikely so hit me up everyone down for some Melee!

Where you at Jack, Peter, Josh, Paul, Leek, Mike, etc!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, sorry, haven't checked boards much at all
brian should just tell me on msn since i'm always on
i'm good to go for most days, youjust gotta give me a heads up
assuming i feel like driving out x)

fux

Smash Rookie
I play melee in the guelph area, and looking for some people to play against. PM me if you are in the area and want to play.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Okay cool, so in case you guys didn't know, I'm going to be hosting a MELEE tourney at LBT2 (Lets Brawl Toronto 2) on February 6th. It's going to be great, I'm going to see if the Quebecois have the time/money to make it. It's gonna be ****ing awesome, consider this your official first post-pound 4 training tournament!! Register, confirm setups and all that sexy ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

Josh told me about this tournament at some point during last weekend at pound 4. I'm very interested and will most likely come for melee.

:)
QUEBEC IS GONNA COME TOO!! GET ****ING HYPED AND CONFIRMED! :):):)

Top Bottom