• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirkgo's Impromptu PM Tourney Results! 10/20/12

Kirk

Smash Champion
Kirkgo's Impromptu Tourney Results!

Thanks for making Kirk and Diego's weekend not boring! Thanks to everyone who made it out, was a lot of fun!​

Original Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328751

Project M Doubles: [Round Robin]

1: Kirk + Diego ($40.00) :bowser: + :ganondorf:
2: Rat + Kels ($10.00) :sonic: + :fox:
3: Zwarm + Xyless :sheik: + :luigi2:
4: Demille + Marque
5: BW + Erin

Project M Pools:

Pool 1:
1: Scythe
2: Rat
3: Kels
4: Marque
5: NotXyless
6: Norm

Pool 2:
1: Kirk
2: ORLY
3: Demille
4: Zwarm
5: BW
6: Arty

Project M Singles:

1: Kirk ($36.00) :bowser:
2: Rat ($18.00) :sonic:
3: ORLY ($6.00) :bowser:
4: Kels :fox: :falco:
5: Arty :ganondorf:
5: Scythe :ganondorf: :wolf:
7: Zwarm :sheik:
7: Demille :fox:
9: BW :mario: :link2:
9: Norm :bowser:
9: NotXyless :luigi2: :charizard:
9: Marque

Project M Singles Bracket:

If anyone knows more characters or corrections, let me know I can fill in the rest.

Shoutouts to come later!!

I also recorded videos, those will come by as they are uploaded.

Rat

Smash Lord
yessir he did with ganon. He suicide killed me like 20 times! Ok more like 3. But still.

Also I'm glad people enjoyed 2.5. Please don't post about it such a manner like "OMG They gave this character this! ANd the new bowser's flipping extra broken cause of X, Y and Z!" The stuff could very well change. (It probably will.)

Xyless

Smash Master
yessir he did with ganon. He suicide killed me like 20 times! Ok more like 3. But still.

Also I'm glad people enjoyed 2.5. Please don't post about it such a manner like "OMG They gave this character this! ANd the new bowser's flipping extra broken cause of X, Y and Z!" The stuff could very well change. (It probably will.)
Can Kirk upload the crews battle?

:phone:

Rat

Smash Lord
I'd prefer if kirk didn't atm.

I just talked to other pmbr folks and it was in no way ok to bring the codeset with all of the characters. I probably won't be bringing dev stuff again.

Also: Don't talk about glasses.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Poor, Rat.

Well crews can't be fully uploaded, but is there any way to pick and choose the matches so only announced 2.5 characters are shown? It wouldn't be breaking any rules if we waited for Squirtle to be fully announced (we all know he's coming), would it?

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't know why they try to keep it such a secret

Think of it as beta testing

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'unno, but they have their reasons I suppose. They're makin this game, so it's their call I guess.

Either way, dev, 2.5 thanks for the bringing the setup, Rat. I still can't get over that Ivysaur.

Tink

Smash Hero
yaaa....the PM developers are damn shady not to let it out....if a version of PM is already out, and recorded online, getting a further version out there, shouldnt matter....i mean, we all knew they were gonna change the current version, so why let that out, but not the new one?

id really like to know the answer 0_o....maybe there is a legit on that makes sense? but i cant see it. strong bad, name seach and let a brother know.

Rat

Smash Lord
Largely new versions aren't out because they just aren't done. The number of bugs and tweaks for a system change or a character change is a ton. They are hacking into the games memory and making changes. Sometimes wierd stuff happens. Sometimes things just take time work out.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sup Tink! I don't namesearch but I was linked here LOL. The videos you see are of what's presentable. There's content that isn't presentable yet that we'd like to include into the next public version. There's also plenty of smaller things that we're waiting on and want to include. We don't do smaller incremental releases because of the nature of the project; it's not like TF2 or LoL where when you load up the game it auto-updates. It's on the players to update, so we keep how many times they update to a minimum. It's not ideal but we work with what we have.

Tink

Smash Hero
ahhh...that makes sense....i was just wondering cause i played peefs more updated version, it was alot further along with chars, and that was like....6 months+ ago 0_0....damnn long wait...but i understand its alot of work heh.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Zwarm, I think you played my Mario (I'm B.W.) against my Link and my Mario.

That Mario ditto was awesome, we should have had more on the side for fun.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah that was the only time I used Mario all tournament. It was fun, maybe next time we're both at a tournament we can get more games in.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Yeah, I don't blame you for going Sheik afterward. Gotta win it.

I planned on going Link the entire time. Maybe next time if 2.5 isn't out yet.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, the problem is my Mario isn't really practiced up as much as my Sheik, so I felt a lot more comfortable going her game 3.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Its different, because Rat accidentally brought a build with unfinished characters that aren't meant to be shown yet. The 2.5 they're streaming is only revealed and complete characters.

JTsm

Smash Master
Wow, a lot of Bowser rep, and no Ike rep. lol

Nice stuff.

Top Bottom