• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's BEST Moves

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what Kirby's BEST moves are. You may discuss here, but give a vote to your favorite move. I will be voting for his rock move...

1: Rock Pound - 1

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
utilt, bair, and uair are all great moves. his throws are all around pretty good, with his dthrow (imo) being the best.

It's hard to decide between utilt and bair. I guess I'll say...

Bair

since its versatile. It's an effective edgeguard, lets him do his FoP, and is a strong combo finisher (the utilt->bair that we all know and love):chuckle:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
He doesn't really have any bad moves. All of them have a use depending on how your opponent is.

Best one is DThrow or BAir I guess. =S

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My favorite is Kirby's Naked Attack. It's the one where he attacks with his foot (or sometimes with his hands) while he's not wearing any clothes.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Inhale

It's his signature move, and it functions as 40 seperate special attacks. Not only is this what makes Kirby a Kirby, it'll make the other person gag on their controller knowing that they were just killed by their own attack. It's beautiful. On top of the attack, it gives a different look and feel to Kirby. Now you see a blue-haired Ike-Kirby or a Masked Meta-Kirby. It is Kirby's best move.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Well we did discuss this before >.>
But I'd say
Dthrow
It looks really painfull xD, plus its his most useful throw, and deals the most damage.
And like someone who's name escapes me at the moment said, "It adds insult to injury"
Your literally stepping all over you opponent ^^.

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be the inhale ability
1) stop enemies
2) causes damage anyway
3) could be used for kirbycide
4) abilities can unstale other moves
5) abilities give kirby more diversity and more tactical options
6) kirby projectile is always a nice surprise

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sure Swallow is a great move, but this move doesn't work well with every character, I'll say the best Kirby move is his F-Grab, you can use diffrent combo's with his F-Grab and not just U-Air.

Top Bottom