• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
id still prefer the ultra sword from kirbys return to dreamland.

what is that? a super duper uper inhale-a-cluper?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Hey guys, would you like it if when Kirby runs, the dust follows behind him like in the DS games, and little stars pop out of the ground when he lands?

Triple R

Smash Lord
Hey guys, would you like it if when Kirby runs, the dust follows behind him like in the DS games, and little stars pop out of the ground when he lands?

I don't think the dust is there, but pretty sure Kirby already shoots out little stars when he lands in previous smash games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm actually not certain what I want for Kirby's Final Smash this time around. Either the Super Inhale, the Ultra Sword, or otherwise he can keep his Cook ability. Haven't decided among those threee yet.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
the cook ability was really weak, and short ranged, and easily dodgeable. the super duper inhale from the upcoming 3ds game could work, but i prefer the ultra sword.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Ultra Sword definitely has to be his Final Smash. I mean whats more awesome than a GIGANTIC sword? Here's hoping it's a transformation than a move similar to Marth's Final Smash.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
^ so you can cycle through the various sword transformations? i like it!

Trami Nguyen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6947-5372-3303
I might as well discuss what his Final Smash would be (if there will be one in the upcoming game).

Since Kirby's Return to Dreamland came out, I will expect the developers will make an FS that has to do with Kirby's super abilities. But which one? Which super ability seems to be the most affirmative?

[COLLAPSE="Ultra Sword"]

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Monster Flame"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Flare Beam"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Grand Hammer"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Snow Bowl"]
[/COLLAPSE]

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
IM DYING OF CUTEFULLNESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!! GIMME MY HD KIRBYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Super Smash Bros 4 - Change Kirby Final Smash?
"Do it for Kirby fans worldwide"
I doubt that Sakurai would even acknowledge Triple Deluxe, they butchered so many things about the franchise.

And the hat design...:urg:

If he changes it, it will either be from RTDL or Crash Kirby. I would prefer the second.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
"Do it for Kirby fans worldwide"
I doubt that Sakurai would even acknowledge Triple Deluxe, they butchered so many things about the franchise.
Er...what? It looks really good.

And Other M certainly still got its share of representation, despite similar status.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, Kirby fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. Kirby is definitely making it on the card, but there's also a Kirby series section that includes other characters from the series that really needs some more votes. I'd really really be grateful to see you guys voting on that at the very least.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Hey, Kirby fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. Kirby is definitely making it on the card, but there's also a Kirby series section that includes other characters from the series that really needs some more votes. I'd really really be grateful to see you guys voting on that at the very least.
Do I need to sign up for that thing to be able to "finish survey?"

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
The Kirby board looks kind of dead, so I'm not sure if anyone will be around to answer this. But with Kirby's new hammer flip, is the aerial hammer still the same? I use that aerial hammer move a whole lot, so I'll be sad if it acts like Dedede's Jet Hammer when used in the air.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm sure it will work like it always has if you just tap the button, and will work like Dedede's if you hold it.

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but is Kirby going to potentially have Mac's power meter if he copies his abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom