• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Tier List!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Annnnd you're wrong Kewkky.

The PR's determine stateIF and regIF which determines how good youre placing actually is on a national scale.

Lrn2readmyposts

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Eh, I guess I was thinking of a different way to do the PR. My bad.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Rajam still hasn't updated his list. He said he was in progress when this thread was made, guess he got bored. :|

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Welp I REALLY wished dubz got counted for the Power rankings...lol

I did horrible in singles (was drunk)

did excellent in dubz (was only tipsy)

Chu still put in work...poyo was probably the second highest placing as far as pools go

me axesomething or other and radium didnt really put in work in pools

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Too much extra has to figured out if we were to count doubles. Consistency of partners, different state/region factors, player level vs team strength (were you actually good or did was your team solid enough to get you through [i.e. were you carried]), etc., etc..

It's just too much to get an accurate read. If you're placing well in doubles consistently, people will know eventually.

Also, I need someone to help me figure out if there's a common formula I'm not aware of, or if there's a faster way of doing what I'm calc'ing, as far as how to tab tournament win/loss ratios.

For whoever wants to let me know:

So I went the extremely long way to find out the way to tab win/loss + placeValue.

10 possible places for a 32-man bracket; so I made ten 10s. then I wanted to double that base value of 10 to make 1st place's placeValue. Now I have one 20 and nine 10s; but that doesn't add to 100~. So I subtracted from the nine10s enough to offset the additional10 that 1st place gets in order to be 20. Now I have one20 and nine8.9s (20+(8.9*9) = 100.1 which is close enough).

I kept doing that, always doubling the base value and subtracting the 1.1 each time I moved down a place. I know that the formula for that is ((10*2))-(1.1place#)) where place# is what place you got with 1st being 1, 2nd being 2,..., 7th being 6, 9th being 7, etc., etc..

What I wanna know is what was the original formula for getting......

Gaaaawwwwdddddddammit I think I just answered my own question :facepalm:

Moonshine

Smash Cadet
Plz take out all the info on Snizz and add this one instead
K Thx Bai!

Moonshine
Name: Fermin De Biedma
Gamertag: Mewn
Email: Fermzy@aol.com
AIM: Fermzy
Kirby Color: Pink

Triple R

Smash Lord
Dang, I was only 9 spots away from being in the visible 250....

259 just isn't high enough. Gives me something to strive for in the future. :bee:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Alright guys. Now that we have a list to go off of, we can do a bunch of snazzy stuff for the Kirby Tier List.

>_> I have nothing to do tonight so I'ma be running numbers and stuff. If anyone wants to help, lemme know.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lawl, it was thursday last night. TKO, what are you smoking and why didn't you share with me last time we chilled?

Top Bottom