• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Krew at OC3

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Alright, all you Kirby players, time to represent! 0C3 is having a character crew battle, as some of you already know, and I expect to see all Kirby mains there. Yes, every last one of you! That's, what, five or six of us? :laugh:

Right now I just want to know who is still planning on showing up at 0C3 or who is johning out. We need to choose a crew captain, and discuss character matchup strategies and such. Anyone can post here about anything related to this event, but in specific I'd like to hear back from the following players:
  • Nashun
  • Sushiman
  • Dodger
  • Kirbstir
  • King Kirby 90
  • KirbyKid
  • Omnigamer
Okay team, let's do it for Kirby! :kirby:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107487

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
I quit playing smash a while ago, so I am not participating at the character crew battle at 0C3. But nevertheless I wish you good luck and I hope that who ever is going to be there does his best and shows the tier whores what Kirby is able to pull off (and that's not that much, as you know ;:p). Oh and Richard I would like you to show up in exchange for me, so please come to 0C3 and 技量を充分に発揮しますよ。 ;)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Gimme a plane ticket and ill rep kirby.

That has to be 10x more fun than doc.

But yeah, GL to team Kirby. Somebody needs to copy Fox and get SH20L. Turn FD into a Star Wars match. >.>

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I quit playing smash a while ago, so I am not participating at the character crew battle at 0C3. But nevertheless I wish you good luck and I hope that who ever is going to be there does his best and shows the tier whores what Kirby is able to pull off
Thanks KK90. I know you quit playing, but it would've been awesome to see you at 0C3.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If richard is going then the kirby team will ownnnn.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, he said he's going... I'm just going to wait to see his post here.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, now we just need to hear from the rest of you Kirbys.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Yah, the venue is 20 minutes from my house. I don't think i'm gonna be able to make it guys...

Are you planning to do this on the side at night? Cause I don't think any official time will be dedicated to this. The character crew battle is behind reular crews in the poll right now.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be much help with strategy.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It would be stupid to not do a character crew battle. This will probably be the last time people from around the globe will come and play Melee and give everyone the chance to see how character matchups really work in practice and not just theory.

Even if regular crews are give the timeframe for the event, maybe character crews can be given a few hours after the tournaments over each of three days?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hello from California everyone. OC3 starts in a few hours, see all you Kirbys there. ^__^

Nashun

Smash Ace
Top 4 was supposed to make it out of pools. They changed their mind and made it top 3. I was #4 in my pool. Gayyy

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I was playing terribly the morning of singles T_T
I think it was staying up all hours for the previous two nights having too much fun! ^_^

Even then, I made #4 in pools and would have gone to brackets, but as with Nashun, they cut to top 3 because they wasted pretty much all of the first day. It was really, really stupid how that happened.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, it was loads of fun.

And, Nashun, you were a lot of fun to play against. I should just move to SoCal.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nashun, I saw your 2 matches with Hugs, that was a great game on Battlefield. Just sucked that someone too good was in your pool.

Top Bottom