• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kinky Bunny~ Tournament: DOUBLES! -- Winner: Team Hot Pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just got home. I'll do the brackets.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
sorry i got some bad news i haven't been doing so well in school recently and won't be able to play... :/ so i'm out for now but paralistocrat could still probably team up with someone i would just have to be the messenger between the two since he doesn't have an account.

sorry for the short notice btw...

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
:( I just got news today my opponent had a change of plans and won't make it to the tournament, could I be able to replace my teamate?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Those of you who need team mates better start looking for new ones. The tournament starts tomorrow.

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
OK, post here when you find Samusbrawler and we can go.

BTW, I have to go away from my computer when playing, so is there anything we need to take care of beforehand?

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
OK. No rush but I would like to get it done in the next couple of hours. :) We probably won't be playing a second round. XD

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Updated the first post with a Xat chatroom you can use to communicate with your opponents. It's right underneath the bracket.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ugh... I'm here now. Didn't realize everyone was waiting for me. But I just woke up so its not my fault =D

Maybe I should practice a bit first...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oops, we just noticed yor cp was Luigi's Mansion. lets do that last match over again lol

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The matches are best 2/3 right? I assume it is, it doesn't say anywhere on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom