• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
We need a Squirtle with fire attacks and a Charizard with water attacks.Why?

Because we can.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So Fire breath is an article? I thought articles were editable by color, but not SFX.

Purple fire/blue fire for Dark/Dry bowser's just such a necessity.

Are articles just tied to the character as a whole which makes it so difficult?

There's gotta be a way somewhere...kinda like changing Yoshi's Egg Toss colors.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So Fire breath is an article? I thought articles were editable by color, but not SFX.

Purple fire/blue fire for Dark/Dry bowser's just such a necessity.

Are articles just tied to the character as a whole which makes it so difficult?

There's gotta be a way somewhere...kinda like changing Yoshi's Egg Toss colors.
Separate articles aren't changeable on anyone except Mario, apparently. Everything attached to the character's body seems to be, but the moment the effect can be thrown or have some distance from the main character's body, it becomes "nope, sorry" territory.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Yoshi's Egg Toss colors are a texture in each Yoshi texture. They were that way in Brawl too, but Nintendo had them all be the default color for some reason.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Weird! Well, at least they can be changed, I guess (if I'm reading that right), hopefully that'll be in the next build, because after Yoshi's Story it's weird to see Black Yoshi tossing green eggs when his shield is black..

Hopefully someone will develop a way to change the fire soon. More amazing things have happened in this community.

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
Hey, KingJiggly. How did you change Mega Charizard X's tail flame? I'm trying to put Mzard over slot 6 instead of 5, and I've gotten everything ported over except the tail flame.

meow

Smash Apprentice

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
For those who want to make a CSP, could you try making it like the original Pit pose? Since it's just a recolor.

Maybe I could take a shot at my own pose...

I can't believe you're doing it! I've been wanting this for a long time! Will he have pink arrows? Also I am working on BP and CSP right now. I will also tweak the Cupid skin and fix some things such as his shoes...
I'm afraid he won't have pink arrows. His arrows are articles.

Also any CSPs made will be included in the download.

Have a CSP and BP!

Thanks. Though you're gonna need to fix the eyes.

meow

Smash Apprentice
For those who want to make a CSP, could you try making it like the original Pit pose? Since it's just a recolor.

Maybe I could take a shot at my own pose...

I'm afraid he won't have pink arrows. His arrows are articles.

Also any CSPs made will be included in the download.

Thanks. Though you're gonna need to fix the eyes.
Im doing the original pose right now in PS. Almost done.

meow

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool.

Would it be possible for you to make a P:M version of the CSP?
Of course it is >:)
PMBR should give us the template for the P:M CSP I always gotta copy paste...

ANyways here I ame done! Cupid Pit Things
Will you use an edited Cupid Pit? I wanna fix his boots, shield, and bow.
EDIT: Also I recommend putting this over FitPit01 because the base of this Pit is his red color. Not to mention most pink recolors are usually put over red.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Will you use an edited Cupid Pit? I wanna fix his boots, shield, and bow.
Sure. Feel free to make CSPs and BPs of that as well.

EDIT: Also I recommend putting this over FitPit01 because the base of this Pit is his red color. Not to mention most pink recolors are usually put over red.
I'll put up a poll. That is if I can locate the edit poll option... >.>

My reason for putting him over yellow Pit was to have consistency for the Team colors.

Last edited:

meow

Smash Apprentice
Sure. Feel free to make CSPs and BPs of that as well.

I'll put up a poll. That is if I can locate the edit poll option... >.>

My reason for putting him over yellow Pit was to have consistency for the Team colors.
Actually, I won't mess with it. I don't have my wii with me and I trashed the PSD already haha...too lazy
And yes I understand. It's just that IMO Pit's red color is the ugliest out of all his costumes. I was trying to find other characters who use pink as their red team color, but the only one was Luigi. Replacing yellow wouldn't hurt for consistency.

falconxcrunner09

Smash Rookie
Quick question everyone, how I do change the CSP for the characters in the main menu? I added Ice Mario, and I couldn't figure out how to add the CSP. The mod/model worked, but the character selection still had the dark blue Mario.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Quick question everyone, how I do change the CSP for the characters in the main menu? I added Ice Mario, and I couldn't figure out how to add the CSP. The mod/model worked, but the character selection still had the dark blue Mario.
Edit the common5.pac file.

Rage83

Smash Ace
I believe that the tail flame(for Mega Charizard X) is on the character model itself.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
It's been a good amount of time since my last update...

I've been experimenting with getting Peach's Heart SFX onto Pit without replacing an existing SFX.

My efforts were a success.

If only I could make an alt sword glow...

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
I suppose it isn't possible to change the sword glow without changing the other costumes sword glows as well?

meow

Smash Apprentice
It's been a good amount of time since my last update...

I've been experimenting with getting Peach's Heart SFX onto Pit without replacing an existing SFX.

My efforts were a success.

If only I could make an alt sword glow...
I can't wait until you're done!
Will his arrows have heart effects on hit or no?

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
Nice alts man!
Just a quick question tho, I replaced one of the Dr. Mario recolors with a different mario costume and for some reason I still get the pill as my neutral B. And I assumed your process would be similar to how they did it. So how would I replace the pill with his original fireball and how would I be able to add certain effects to certain costume slots (i.e. Luma instead of Toad for Rosalina)

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I suppose it isn't possible to change the sword glow without changing the other costumes sword glows as well?
That's correct. :\

I can't wait until you're done!
Will his arrows have heart effects on hit or no?
They will not. :/

Nice alts man!
Just a quick question tho, I replaced one of the Dr. Mario recolors with a different mario costume and for some reason I still get the pill as my neutral B. And I assumed your process would be similar to how they did it. So how would I replace the pill with his original fireball and how would I be able to add certain effects to certain costume slots (i.e. Luma instead of Toad for Rosalina)
You would need to do a bit of coding for that.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Just a thought, in Kid Icarus Uprising one of the weapon's Pit can use is the Angel Bow which shoots out heart shaped arrows. It'd definitely go well with this alt if it's possible.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Just a thought, in Kid Icarus Uprising one of the weapon's Pit can use is the Angel Bow which shoots out heart shaped arrows. It'd definitely go well with this alt if it's possible.

If there's a model of that Bow, I'll consider using it. Though there won't be any Heart Arrows, since those are Articles.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Aside from alts, I'm considering a Mini-PSA for Zelda/Sheik that would remove their transformation ability in exchange for a utility move.

Zelda: Unsure at the moment...

Sheik: A sort of counter move that's similar to SDo0m's Spiderman's counter.

What are your thoughts on this. Would any of you use these if I did the said work?

Hey I made a same pose Dark Bowser portrait if anyone wanted it.
Dark Bowser things
Those are great, but the hair needs to be touched up a bit.

Though I'll add those to the initial Vault Entry.

True, would the coding be difficult or would it be just a simple addition of texture files and editing of certain numbers?
For Doctor Mario, it's more than that.

Top Bottom