• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom of Procrastinators: WTF Georgia?!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL Daniel, u ****! you better get urself a wii soon or else I cant have the pleasure of slicing dat azz up with Ike's 1.5mph slashes online! =]

Majist

Smash Journeyman
LOL Daniel, u ****! you better get urself a wii soon or else I cant have the pleasure of slicing dat azz up with Ike's 1.5mph slashes online! =]
WORD dog. ike for the ****ing win, all the way. i know you're gonna be the first one to make him a fast character. online play is just insane. i don't see how i'm ever going to sleep once this game comes out. so much for a degree:laugh::ohwell:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
lol. i dont remember posting that . my bad. lol. i was apparently pissed for some reason. oh thats right. i remembered brawl doesnt come out till feb 10.
I'll put my next months pay that nintedo push the date back again.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I too was first in line; down at the Best Buy on Moreland. I am really looking forward to playing y'all at all hours. But I still haven't set up my Wii for wireless service.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
COMPLETELY NON SMASH RELATED!!!

Yo dudes. Alpha and I are about to hit up this MASSIVE Halo 3 tournament today (256 players cap, the cap has been almost filled). All of you *****es need to show your support for us by wishing us good luck :p Why? Because ****ing first place prize is all of the following, and I want it. Badly. I mean come on, how ****ing badass would it be to win first place and then tell them all we don't even play Halo competitively, but we play a "kiddie" game to them :D

Prize: (2nd-8th get prizes too, but who cares about them >.<)

32" LCD HDTV with HDMI cables (approx value = $2,000)
Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 (approx value = $450)
Legendary Edition Halo 3 (approx value = $120)
1 Full Year Supply of Monster Energy Drink (approx value = ??? gotta be a few hundred dollars, the **** is expensive)
1 crappy *** tournament T-Shirt

**** straight. I'm out of here for now, if I'm not dead tired by time we're done, I'll post results.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't originally get mine, so i called everyday until the 1st of January. No one had it in stock. On the 5 of jan. after playing some melee, i got a Pure guess/hunch(Was playing captain falcon, yes, it's a falcon hunch.) called around again, and discovered EB Had some in. Went to it, got the last one.

Buying brawl on the day of it's release as well. Need my time with the stage builder( I want Hyrule Castle[not temple]back)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You only got seventh, nublet. I thought you were supposed to be good at that game . . .

Hooters was good though.
I am good at the game. Too bad it was a one round only, single elim where 4 of us tied with 22, and two others (meself and Chinatown) tied with 19 lol.

You're welcome (again) for 50 of the wings :p Hopefully the shirt is good though, Ink Apparel does really good jobs with all of their in store ones...

eastheaven

Smash Ace
some student organization tryied to hold a tourney but they cancelled it cos they were afrid of Gt police getting them for copyright violation.
they were afraid of something happening similar to the time that high octane(or w/e) shut down a gitar hero tournament because they didnt want anyone to display their game in a public place.
the tournament directorz were rly afraid of nintando shutting them down, but they were afraid of gt po=po acting as the law in nintando's place.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
some student organization tryied to hold a tourney but they cancelled it cos they were afrid of Gt police getting them for copyright violation.
they were afraid of something happening similar to the time that high octane(or w/e) shut down a gitar hero tournament because they didnt want anyone to display their game in a public place.
the tournament directorz were rly afraid of nintEndo shutting them down, but they were afraid of gt po=po acting as the law in nintEndo's place.
fix'd :p

mog112

Smash Ace
the tournament directorz were rly afraid of nintando shutting them down, but they were afraid of gt po=po acting as the law in nintando's place.
man **** tech, me and carter were going to that too.

Its no wonder why everyone likes uga more.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I thought it was my fault I couldn't get my Wii on the internet. But yesterday I found out it was bricked. Error code 110213. Now I have to send it in to Nintendo.

So if anyone has a first gen. Wii and hasn't resolved their connectivity situation, do it immediately.If Brawl were coming out December 3, I probably wouldn't have it back in time...

Top Bottom