• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Added, hosting name is "Havok", good luck and have fun. :)

~ Will Update with Results ~

Havokk 3 Wins - 1 Loss
ArdeS 1 Win - 3 Losses

Great Link, actually learned a thing from yours, I like it a lot :)

ps: I learn quickly, my only advice is to try and mix it up just a bit more ^_^

ggs.

Edit to response:

:) defiantly play again, that last death you got was **** unlucky xD stupid Smashville... and being underneath it....

I can't SJR or ISJR (did it once with Boozer, and once with Lucario.... its to much effort xD) then again, sticking to the basics rather then getting all fancy can win a lot of matches :) hence the lack of craq walk/pivot boost, etc.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey since my tread got earse i'm up to face a challenge. i can hold my ground pretty good

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Okay Ardes...

I have a late night class that ends at 8:15 eastern.

I will be available at 9:00PM eastern and later. Be ready..."You'll get no sympathy from me"

SuSa

It's alright, you'll improve :) focus less on the Zdropped Aerials, Craq Walk better (your doing it wrong btw :/ , longer "forward walk" after the whole turn around thing) and focus on spacing, follow ups, learning your enemies playstyle, and punishment for enemy mistakes.

All the advice I got :/ besides "never give up" that last fight was boring

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Wow... You were moving WAY faster than I was. I couldn't deal with the lag. Moving was so difficult.
And my friend took over the last match and just suicided himself. WiFi is not for me.lol
I won't say good games, because I really couldn't deal with the lag. Sorry, I'm much better irl.

Edit- I'm just like Deva online. So no more WiFi matches.

SuSa

You call that LAG? lmao you should play in the lag me and Legan had.

Sure, there is some button delay, but not so horrible that it renders playing incapable, or long pauses.

Also, I only play WiFi with like 1 hour of "irl" play a week, so the lag that seems greater to you is probably not even noticeable to me.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hosting, name is "Havok" rules set, please don't pick 1 stage everytime :) lets mix it up, lol

Edit:

3-0

My lead

Edit 2:

BAL kill on second fight, last stock :)
Yeah, I noticed. lmao on the gale effect pulling me into your spin attack. When I played you, it felt like I was the only one with extreme button lag. Missed zair-recoveries, blowing myself up due to miss attempted ZACs. It felt like I was on heavy weights, man...

SuSa

Yeah, I noticed. lmao on the gale effect pulling me into your spin attack. When I played you, it felt like I was the only one with extreme button lag. Missed zair-recoveries, blowing myself up due to miss attempted ZACs. It felt like I was on heavy weights, man...
I miss zair sometimes as well :3 so I use it more sparingly on Wifi.... hence less mistakes... in fact, anything that requires great spacing or timing I avoid on Wifi xD

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You call that LAG? lmao you should play in the lag me and Legan had.

Sure, there is some button delay, but not so horrible that it renders playing incapable, or long pauses.

Also, I only play WiFi with like 1 hour of "irl" play a week, so the lag that seems greater to you is probably not even noticeable to me.
I've only played online like four times before I played you. lol, I couldn't pivot boost to save my life online.

EDIT- I was planning on playing Legan, but now I will just forget it. I can't play online.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I miss zair sometimes as well :3 so I use it more sparingly on Wifi.... hence less mistakes... in fact, anything that requires great spacing or timing I avoid on Wifi xD
lol that is pretty much what my game revolves around on: spacing and timing. Which why I fail online. Alright, enough with the johns, I'm out. See ya.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Havokk, as soon as I get done walking the dog, and then getting my wii connected and setup again... i'll add you and if you're still on, then i'll fight you with teh ubar lagz

SuSa

Hosting, host name is "Havok", rules set. waiting :)

Edit:

Will keep updating with results

3 wins Havokk
1 win him.. but on Bridge of Eldin -.- (banned stage, so I have NO experience on it)

Results that are not updated yet:

Havokk def. ArdeS - 3 Wins - 1 Loss page 11 or 12
Havokk def. AeroLink_the_SoulMaster - 3 Wins - 0 Losses page 13
Havokk def Cyner - 3 wins- 1 Loss- page 14

Top Bottom