• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the Couch 11/15 - Results!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
King of the Couch Results 11/15 - Top 16

1st Mew2King
2nd Inui
3rd Atomsk
4th Yes!
5th Keitaro
5th Izumi
7th Pride
7th Copycat
9th Mickey
9th KAITN
9th Eazy
9th ROT8
13th Josh B
13th GODMNT
13th Billy
13th Scope

Final words and whats next!

So we got the short end of the stick compared to the other events, but despite that, we got through the tournament pretty smoothly, especially with 27 people on 5 setups. I hadn't realized we were getting flat screens, and that we wouldn't have alot of room to move. I'll be sure to change that the next time I hold KOTC for Smash: non-laggy TV's for one, and a demand for a bigger space for our players.

Speaking of which - the next KOTC will be held on December 6th, and this time the main event will be on melee! Stay tuned for more! I hope everyone had a fun time regardless of our less than average conditions!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pride placing 7th twice in a single event, good ****.

SilentSc0per

Smash Cadet
Even though I came in 13th place I think i did pretty good in that tournament. I got annoyed that a younger kid wouldve been in it instead of me but at least he couldnt stay there. :p

All in all I felt good going in and out of that tourney. I would so do Melee even though I would suck at it but Id go just to do the friendlies since I want to play it so badly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I played out losers finals with Mew2King and Izumi watching. I won 3-0 in Meta Knight dittos.

I'll do the characters for Ankoku. Also, WoZ made some major mistakes. Izumi got 5th. I played Izumi before playing Yes! in losers semis. Ankoku, there were 26 total entrants and 10 were eliminated in pools. You should include them in your character ranking formula and WoZ should mention that 26 players attended.

1st Mew2King (Meta Knight/King Dedede)
2nd Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
3rd Atomsk (Olimar/Dedede/Meta Knight)
4th Yes! (Snake)
5th Keitaro (Falco)
5th Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight)
7th Pride (Yoshi)
7th Copycat (Kirby)

WoZ, please give me a copy of the bracket so I can make a TIO file and upload it to AiB.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lolol nah I actually placed 9th but woz messed up the results.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Good stuff WoZ.

Yea, smash kinda got crammed in the back there. I had a similar situation with the Gears tourny on the other side of the room, but I just moved **** around to get more room LOL. Though, you guys were right next to Halo 3, so that was tougher.

Congrats guys. The netx event is Dev 6th in Bergen County. Neither I or WoZ has the full details, but it will be posted shortly.

*chainsawz M2K*

If you do Melee next time WoZ, count me in. I'm at least good at that smash LOL

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lolol nah I actually placed 9th but woz messed up the results.
I think you got 13th cause Izumi could not have gotten the same place as you after beating you.

This was a fun event but I can't guarantee myself coming to another if the TV's aren't lagless. Falco with lag is horrible. Don't believe me? Check my ladder record. Worse **** on the planet :laugh:

I wish the match I took off of M2K in tourney was recorded and not the next one where he ****ing 3 stocked me, lol!!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Erm, I kinda just ran through the results quickly by looking at the bracket. I was in a hurry last night.

Corrections: Eazy at 9th, ROT8 at 9th, Copycat at 7th and Izumi at 5th.

The results should be fixed now.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Indeed he is. I wish M2k used him so I could see his full potential. More importantly it'd be amazing to see everyone start maining Falcon just cuz M2k does.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
nope i main falcon :p

edit: dammit woz...anyway niko that's another Yes!. ironically he uses snake too....d@mn name thief....

Top Bottom